Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

So I really Like this Idea for the Thread and Want to give Unique and Desired take on an ALL Female Avengers Team, a New A-Force of My Liking!

Main Base ~ Avengers Mansion!

1.) Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff!(Team Leader/Field Commander)

2.) The Wasp ~ Janet Van Dyne!(Leading Team ChairWoman & Financer)

3.) Spectrum ~ Monica Rambeau!

4.) Crystal!

5.) Valkyrie!

6.) She Hulk!

7.) Tigra!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Rescue (Potts)
    Angela
    She-Hulk
    Wasp
    Free Spirit
    Shuri
    Hawkeye (Bishop)

Astonishing Member

She-hulk
    Wolverine(laura)
    Wasp
    Captian marvel
    Hawkeye
    Nico
    Singularity

Ultimate Member

Classic lineup, with a twist;

Thor (Jane Foster)
    Rescue
    Wasp
    She-Hulk
    Stature
    Captain America (Danielle Cage)
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    Scarlet Witch

and... there is no she-Quicksilver, so screw that guy.

Edit: Ooh, forgot Yellowjacket 2/Rita DeMara, but then Stature is better paired with Wasp IMO, so never mind, stick to that lineup!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-07-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Thor (Jane Foster)
    Rescue
    Wasp
    She-Hulk
    Stature
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    Scarlet Witch

She-Quicksilver, I never thought of that. Maybe someday it'll happen
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 04-07-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Thor (Jane Foster)
    Rescue
    Wasp
    She-Hulk
    Stature
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    Scarlet Witch

You're already bringing in adult Danielle Cage from an alternate universe, so why not just grab Bluestreak from the MC2 books as your Quicksilver expy?
    Bluestreak.jpg

(I'm always surprised more people don't consider crossing-over main line Marvel and MC2)

However, many people think Quicksilver falls kind of short of "classic" anyway and just skip over him and jump to the Vision as the next truly "classic" Avenger. So, maybe skip the speedster and add in Viv Vision or Jocasta? [shrug]

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    You're already bringing in adult Danielle Cage from an alternate universe, so why not just grab Bluestreak from the MC2 books as your Quicksilver expy?
    Bluestreak.jpg

(I'm always surprised more people don't consider crossing-over main line Marvel and MC2)

However, many people think Quicksilver falls kind of short of "classic" anyway and just skip over him and jump to the Vision as the next truly "classic" Avenger. So, maybe skip the speedster and add in Viv Vision or Jocasta? [shrug]
    Or Boundless from the Great Society from Hickman's New Avengers

Captain Marvel
    Scarlet Witch
    She Hulk
    Photon
    Crystal
    Kamala Khan

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Bluestreak.jpg

Why do people skip him?

Has Marvel done anything with MC2 lately?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why do people skip him?
    Unlike Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch, he didn't stick around long enough to participate in any major stories, influence all that much of the lore or become a mainstay of the team. And Marvel rarely had any idea of what to do with him. He was once considered so low priority that an internal document from Marvel in the '80s even said as much. He was banished to Attilan to stay with the Inhumans first off. Then, I believe one writer kept trying to turn him into a villain (I think it was Steve Englehart). Though, other writers and editors kept on yanking Pietro back to goodness. He's a character who's usually made to seem or feel like he doesn't fit in and who never really sticks around, so he doesn't and thus has little impact. I also think writers have a hard time writing him. Super-speed can be a hard power to write. His personality is also a double-edged sword. Most superhero speedsters are friendly/funny types because the template is the Greco-Roman trickster god Hermes/Mercury. So, it's kind of refreshing to have one who isn't pleasant and fun but constantly annoyed. The reason, at least according to Peter David, is that moving at super-speed in a regular speed world means everything tries Pietro's patience. Kind of like being perpetually stuck in traffic. That's a really different take, but it can make him seem really insufferable at times.

Has Marvel done anything with MC2 lately?
    I don't think so. But I think the whole thing was mostly Tom Defalco's baby, so maybe they don't want to do anything with it without his involvement.

Ultimate Member

Considering he's an Avenger and an X-man connected to the Inhumans, I think he could be used a lot more. DC somehow manages to have 3 or 4 Flashes. I don't really get villainizing heroes either

If they don't want to continue MC2, they could still use some of those characters

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Considering he's an Avenger and an X-man connected to the Inhumans, I think he could be used a lot more. DC somehow manages to have 3 or 4 Flashes. I don't really get villainizing heroes either

If they don't want to continue MC2, they could still use some of those characters
    On occasion, they do use it to bring a look or identity into the modern MU. Like how they gave Cassie Lang her MC2 identity of Stinger a while back.

Ultimate Member

Cassie Lang seems to be the most prominent character from that group. She's even going to be a hero in the MCU!

Thor (Jane Foster)
    Rescue
    Wasp
    She-Hulk
    Stature
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    Scarlet Witch

Edit: Ooh, forgot Yellowjacket 2/Rita DeMara, but then Stature is better paired with Wasp IMO, so never mind, stick to that lineup!
    Would Spectrum be the closest thing to a She-Quicksilver?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Would Spectrum be the closest thing to a She-Quicksilver?
    I think Spectrum is based on Captain Marvel but has somewhat different powers