Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Thriller, Footloose, Sports, Born in the USA, and Purple Rain.

Okay, not bad IMHO.
    Awesome for me. Still listen to them regularly.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    Graduated in 1996 so this would be it:

1. 'Jagged Little Pill,' Alanis Morissette (7.4 million units). 2. 'Falling Into You,' Celine Dion (6.1 million). 3. 'Score,' Fugees (4.5 million). 4. 'Tragic Kingdom,' No Doubt (4.4 million). 5. 'Daydream,' Mariah Carey (3.1 million). 6. 'All Eyez On Me,' 2Pac (3 million). 7. 'Load,' Metallica (3 million). 8. 'Secrets,' Toni Braxton (2.9 million). 9. 'The Woman In Me,' Shania Twain (2.8 million). 10. 'What's The Story Morning Glory,' Oasis (2.6 million).

Aside from Metallica while I like their earlier stuff I didn't listen to 'Load' so I don't know whether it's good but the rest are just stinkers, judging by it this was post Grunge and before pop acts like Spice Girls and Britney Spears came along.
    Personally, I wouldn't call 'Jagged Little Pill' a stinker, but it's all matter of taste.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't call 'Jagged Little Pill' a stinker, but it's all matter of taste.
    It was a transitional phase I was more of the 80's pop/dance/new wave kid and slowly as a teenager trying to be a rebel I started favoring heavy metal/hard rock.

Early to mid-90's music was split into gangsta rap and suicidal grunge and women singers who were going through an empowerment phase.