Default Lavos (Chrono Trigger) VS Tailed beasts from Naruto

The big bad of Chrono Trigger takes on all of the tailed Naruto beasts in sequential order. How does he do?

He is healed 75 percent between each fight

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I mean even in game the world isn't completely lifeless. There's still life on the planet, even if most of its uninhabitable. Also figuring that the beasts are some level of 'quick' due to being from Naruto, they can probably dodge the spires and lay on enough fire to stop Lavos, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ah, but doesn't Lavos have some measure of ability to replicate attacks? So even if he isn't fast enough, he can probably learn attacks as he goes, right?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

FWIW, smashing Lavos in the face with a time machine traveling fast enough to catch up to its own after image as it circled the planet "only" managed to kill it's outer shell, and there were still two mover layers to go before it fully killed Lavos. Oh, and as an infant it survived smashing into the planet hard enough to start an ice age that lasted over 65 million years. And just tapping into a tiny fraction of its power while it was sleeping was enough to levitate a continent. And I don't know if any of the Tailed Beasts have any recourse against Lavos time dumping them, but the only person we ever saw Lavos do that against was person sized so it might not be relevant.

I don't know if power replicating is going to be an issue, though, since that usually involved beings that were dead on a planet that Lavos had been subconsciously monitoring/guiding (I'm not sure what the correct translation is).

Astonishing Member

While they're likely faster I don't see them scratching Lavos' paint job must less killing it.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

In all likelihood, Lavos can power gank them the way it did to Magus too

I mean even in game the world isn't completely lifeless. There's still life on the planet, even if most of its uninhabitable.
    The world is a rock in a permanent nuclear winter. There's like one surviving plant anywhere and people are specifically only surviving because the enertron can keep them alive. Robots are just waiting for the last couple people to die off. It's lifeless in that it's not physically capable of supporting life anymore and it's just taking the last handful of living things awhile to die.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    In all likelihood, Lavos can power gank them the way it did to Magus too

The world is a rock in a permanent nuclear winter. There's like one surviving plant anywhere and people are specifically only surviving because the enertron can keep them alive. Robots are just waiting for the last couple people to die off. It's lifeless in that it's not physically capable of supporting life anymore and it's just taking the last handful of living things awhile to die.
    yeah, i wouldn't call what those people were doing "living". just a slow march towards death.