I honestly love Batman Beyond and Terry is my second favorite Batman next to Bruce. I've often wanted him to become canon (I've always felt he'd make a better grandson though maybe via Helena Wayne) however I hate how every time a comic is done he's either pushed to the side so Tim can shine or his story is made into a Joker showdown. Honestly I want to see Blight be introduced especially given the state of Wayne Enterprises I can see a young Powers coming in and stealing the company from under Bruce and covertly getting away with crimes while Bruce cant prove anything. I do realize a lot of readers would hate this idea but I do love the idea of Powers being the one who "defeats" Bruce.

I like this idea because I think a young Powers being a antagonist would be fun to see and it'd be interesting seeing Bruce powerless against someone so corrupt and evil. That being said I know a lot of fans wouldn't like this idea but I do like the idea of Powers ultimately defeating both Bruce and Batman without realizing it while regarding the act as a mere stepping stone. As for the plot I'd like to see Powers act as a Theo Galavan type figure being in his mid twenties or so and while presenting himself as a savior to Gotham secretly taking over the criminal underworld. I also think it'd add a new layer of tragedy to the Batman mythos, for a young Powers to represent the corruption in Gotham, Bruce is never able to stamp out.

As for any changes I'd probably go with a Cyberpunk 2077 twist on Batman Beyond with Bruce seemingly being killed only to end up with his mind trapped by Powers and later downloaded into Terry. What I'm thinking is for Terry to get Bruce's skills and having to have his "ghost" nag him constantly. I also think Terry struggling with the fear of losing himself would be interesting to however given Joker's done similar things I don't think Bruce would ever take over someone else no matter what.

I think this would be really interesting to see because Bruce takes his code very seriously and I'd like to see him react to a situation where he learns just by existing in someone else's consciousness he's killing him. Though he'd probably tell Terry he doesn't want him dead and when the time would come he'd sacrifice himself. However why I really like this idea is Bruce has trust issues so sharing a brain with someone would really be an interesting avenue. I also like the idea of a young Powers being an unstoppable form of corruption in Gotham and being a constant source of pain and misery for the Bat Family. Like putting Barbara in a position where she has to choose between the Bat and her father.

I also like the idea of a young Powers being the Anti Joker in Gotham if that makes sense representing order but a very evil form of it. I can even see Joker having a moment where he senses something in a young Powers and just some how knows he's going to go far.