Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they would have called attention to that. Like, Kid Loki killed Thor but if there was a Loki that was worthy enough to wield Mjolnir?
    I don't think that was Mjolnir, but that would have been a much cooler place to go with that character!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Guys on social media are pointing out that it seemed that Lady Loki and Loki seemed to be cold on the void planet.

But that shouldn’t be because they are frost giants. It’s like the series power levels are a bit all over the place.
    I don't think their being cold was the point of the scene; it was just to give them a reason to have some snuggle time!
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

I loved this episode. It really makes me want a completely daft alt universe movie featuring Richard E Grant’s Loki and Dolph Lundgren as Thor. Completely comics accurate to Kirby’s Thor comics with cheesey dialogue and action.

ALSO the soundtrack for the first 3 episodes has been released. The music is really great and I’ve been listening all day. One of my favourite aspects of the show. Natalie Holt has done a fantastic job.
    Last edited by Jack The Tripper; 07-10-2021 at 11:10 AM.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chri...203100894.html

Chris did lines for throg that was cut! They got chris hemsworth to do lines for loki and cut it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chri...203100894.html

Chris did lines for throg that was cut! They got chris hemsworth to do lines for loki and cut it?
    Wow...I'm kind of amazed they cut that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Wonder if Busiek feels the same or was consulted (He does post here I think).
    I heard that ENDGAME was going to be called AVENGERS FOREVER at one point, but I have no idea if that's true.

I haven't seen LOKI yet, but it does sound like they may have referenced it, at least to figure out where else to go (I mentioned the TVA but didn't do anything much with them, same for Alioth).

So far, they haven't consulted me on anything, but they did invite me to a couple of premieres.

kdb
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

Loki Gator = Lotor
    Gator Loki (1) = Goki
    Gator Loki (2) = Gaki
    Alligator Loki = Allki

I'm just glad he's not wearing Crocs.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm ready for the finale this week!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

It's going to be so hard for anyone to watch Dr Who after watching this show. This is the best Dr Who anyone has gotten in awhile.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Hoping for Kang or someone out of left Feild. But Varitant Loki makes the most sense. Loki keeps referring to himself as a superior Loki. We probably meet a truly superior Loki who's everything Loki wanted to be. Then our Loki is gonna be completely disgusted by him and have to face the worst aspects of himself. Hoping for atleast a glimpse of Kang though. Wanna see how he will look in live action.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

good stuff def strongest of the 3 shows so far in my book

most hype ending too i hope the next series (moonknight i guess) gets a nice budget like this one

spoilers:
    man when loki was trying to talk down sylvie, when she had the blade to his neck, i was praying he was using an illusion and was gonna stab her in the back for some vintage loki action
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    After all the Mephisto stuff in WandaVision didn't pan out, I am still in disbelief that Kang actually showed up here in the finale (although technically this version is more like Immortus). It's nice to see a theory actually come true. Oh, and Jonathan nailed it with his acting. Really looking forward to seeing him in the future.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Definitely my favourite of the three shows so far. The conclusion really indicates that anything could happen now. Season Two is going to be very interesting, but I am curious to see if What If will give us some clues ahead of time.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I loved it, a bit paced and slow in some parts but an amazing finale and a setup for next season.

Also I liked and I think means a lot about the fact ...

spoilers:
    that after the kiss between Sylvie and Loki, she said "I am not you" after throw him to a portal, this fact can mean a lot and possibly the beginning of being called the Enchantress soon.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I just binged watched this series this past weekend and I am so glad I did cause of that ending just now!

spoilers:
    The ending felt SO The Outer Limits with the music and you know with that Statue at the end the ride we are all about to be on, brings me back to a level of creepy, terrifying and mind blowing I have not felt in a Long Time, the show stuck this landing with good mysterious hope for future projects in amazing fashion, that is rare to do!

Also I was really happy they put the fear in us of just how dangerous KANG will be, Thanos was about 1 Universe, KANG is all and all of time, this is about to get weird in a good way.

Also KANG was nailed so well, Marvel’s Talent agency just keeps hit these roles right on the nose!
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I loved it, a bit paced and slow in some parts but an amazing finale and a setup for next season.

Also I liked and I think means a lot about the fact ...

spoilers:
    that after the kiss between Sylvie and Loki, she said "I am not you" after throw him to a portal, this fact can mean a lot and possibly the beginning of being called the Enchantress soon.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I have been wondering now recently, can that be her, are you thinking that might be her?!
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!