Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

spoilers:
    We got Kang! I'm glad it was him as he was the only one that sense to be the mastermind. I'm little disappointed his name never came up they there was enough there to let you know it's him. By the sound of it we might get all the known versions of Kang.

Poor Loki, in the end he got betrayed
    end of spoilers

this is the first of the Disney plus shows that felt like it was setting up a season 2, which I am 100% for

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this is the first of the Disney plus shows that felt like it was setting up a season 2, which I am 100% for
    The show itself confirms a season 2. So far this is the only D+ show that isn't a mini series

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    We got Kang! I'm glad it was him as he was the only one that sense to be the mastermind. I'm little disappointed his name never came up they there was enough there to let you know it's him. By the sound of it we might get all the known versions of Kang.

Poor Loki, in the end he got betrayed
    end of spoilers
    The reason why he didn't use this name, is because this guy don't consider himself him. Plus they are keeping the name reveal for the movies. Great series glad they got a season two, hope its at least 10 episodes.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    spoilers:
    I have been wondering now recently, can that be her, are you thinking that might be her?!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Of, course, I hope so
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    spoilers:
    Of, course, I hope so
    end of spoilers
    Hoping So Much Indeed, I am with!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

This is why I don't like TV shows vs movies.

6 hours of TV and no resolution. Just a cliffhanger and "cya in a few years for season 2. make sure to check out our other products in between!"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    I don't think that was Mjolnir, but that would have been a much cooler place to go with that character!

I don't think their being cold was the point of the scene; it was just to give them a reason to have some snuggle time!
    It wouldn’t make sense to have Mjolnir. All those Loki’s were captured and pruned by the TVA. They would have been disarmed when sent to the void.

Great season finale! Season 2 cannot arrive soon enough!
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Great season finale while also setting up season 2. Satisfying, but can't wait to see what happens next.

spoilers:
    When a liar offers you two options, they're usually trying to steer you away from other options. Imo, Sylvie should have enchanted Kang/Immortus since they weren't sure if he was lying. She also might've gotten an answer about her nexus event.
    end of spoilers

Also, Tara Strong does a great job with her Miss Minutes scene with the Lokis.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 07-14-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    The reason why he didn't use this name, is because this guy don't consider himself him. Plus they are keeping the name reveal for the movies. Great series glad they got a season two, hope its at least 10 episodes.
    They gave his origin in this episode. Might as well have give up the name if we're gonna get the backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They gave his origin in this episode. Might as well have give up the name if we're gonna get the backstory.
    He has had many names, and this one might not have had that name. (as opposed to the one hinted at in the final shot)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    He has had many names, and this one might not have had that name. (as opposed to the one hinted at in the final shot)
    spoilers:
    Judging from his outfit he must have been Immortus.
    end of spoilers

Renslayer theory for S2:
    spoilers:
    So... where did she go? She said to find "free will" with the files "Kang" (through Miss Minutes) sent her. I think the files were of her history or nexus event. I don't think it was shown that she knew they were all variants, but was just acting out to preserve the TVA once C-20 and Mobius started spouting heresy. I think she's going to find herself and actually give her the option to join the TVA and that's the variant of her we'll get in S2 who's much more intentionally aligned with Kang
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Renslayer theory for S2:
    spoilers:
    So... where did she go? She said to find "free will" with the files "Kang" (through Miss Minutes) sent her. I think the files were of her history or nexus event. I don't think it was shown that she knew they were all variants, but was just acting out to preserve the TVA once C-20 and Mobius started spouting heresy. I think she's going to find herself and actually give her the option to join the TVA and that's the variant of her we'll get in S2 who's much more intentionally aligned with Kang
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think she's acting out a back up plan for Immortus in the event the Loki's chose to kill him. He did tell them he eventually come back
    end of spoilers