Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    My guess is Loki will appear in other properties sooner rather than later. The Loki series is clearly within the MCU, whereas the status of AoS became (and remains) highly questionable. Besides, Loki is too much a part of the Thor franchise to easily leave out, and they will want to plant seeds for Loki Season 2.
    I don't think we should be expecting a season 2 for any of the D+ shows. These shows were created to be mini-series not ongoing programs.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

That special effects budget must be really good.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    This show does look fun. I am wondering if this Loki will eventually appear in Thor 4 or will Thor have no knowledge of this version of Loki being alive (kind of like how the Avengers never knew Agent Coulson was alive).
    My way-out theory for Loki is: spoilers:
    at the end of the show, this Loki will realize fixing the time stream will mean he won't exist. So he will sub himself for the "real" Loki and be killed by Thanos, leaving the main Loki alive.
    end of spoilers

Just a though, not backed up by anything in anyway.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think we should be expecting a season 2 for any of the D+ shows. These shows were created to be mini-series not ongoing programs.
    Disney has already announced a S2 for Loki. Although it's the only one so far.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Ultimate Member

My guess is Loki will appear in other properties sooner rather than later. The Loki series is clearly within the MCU, whereas the status of AoS became (and remains) highly questionable. Besides, Loki is too much a part of the Thor franchise to easily leave out, and they will want to plant seeds for Loki Season 2.
    So you think he'll continue to appear in other projects besides MoM?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    My way-out theory for Loki is: at the end of the show, this Loki will realize fixing the time stream will mean he won't exist. So he will sub himself for the "real" Loki and be killed by Thanos, leaving the main Loki alive.

And this warrants a spoiler tag for what reason exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    My way-out theory for Loki is: spoilers:
    at the end of the show, this Loki will realize fixing the time stream will mean he won't exist. So he will sub himself for the "real" Loki and be killed by Thanos, leaving the main Loki alive.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    That would be an interesting twist on how Kid Loki basically ended up getting sacrificed for the original Loki.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    That special effects budget must be really good.
    I think because Marvel see this not as a normal TV series, but more like a mini series that serves as a bridge for the next theatrical release. So they're much more willing to spend outside the normal budget for a TV series.
    Kevin Smith joked about this in his review for Falcon and The Winter Soldier, when he sees that opening sky battle scene, "that's half season budget spent on 10 minutes"

This and WandaVison were the 2 Disney+ shows I was the most excited about. I kinda guessed that Falcon and The Winter Soldier would be a more straight forward story but this show and WandaVison had an infinite amount of possibilities.

No doubt about it (in my mind) this show will have a bit to do with Kang appearing in the MCU. Even the statue behind the TVA desk looks a little like Kang to me.

I Can't wait for this show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by #1hiphopjunki3 View Post
    This and WandaVison were the 2 Disney+ shows I was the most excited about. I kinda guessed that Falcon and The Winter Soldier would be a more straight forward story but this show and WandaVison had an infinite amount of possibilities.

No doubt about it (in my mind) this show will have a bit to do with Kang appearing in the MCU. Even the statue behind the TVA desk looks a little like Kang to me.

I Can't wait for this show
    What if it's not Kang showing up, but Immortus?

We already know Kang isn't far behind. He's been announced as the villain in next year's Ant Man movie.
    I thought that was just a rumor. Has that actually been confirmed?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I thought that was just a rumor. Has that actually been confirmed?
    Yes, on the Investor's Day presentation, Kevin Feige announced Jonathan Majors will be playing Kang the Conqueror in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Yes, on the Investor's Day presentation, Kevin Feige announced Jonathan Majors will be playing Kang the Conqueror in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
    I'm wondering now how many versions of Nathaniel Richards will appear in the MCU

I hope Marvel keeps doing weird **** like this and WandaVision.

That is my jam.

Give me a bizarre Silver Surfer with him traveling the edges of Eternity.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Well, they've already announced a Wakanda type show for D+, I'd also be down for a show focusing on the Asgardians. Bring back Sif and the Warriors 3 along with a new Odin.