Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's an AI. I don't think she needs a variant.
    Nothing is as It seems on this show. I'll bet my shoe she's more than AI

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I had something to say about the above F&WS comments above, but this is the Loki thread, so I will ask:

How long before we see Miss Minutes in a comic book? It wouldn't surprise me if it's the next time we see Kang (in something that wasn't written before this show started, that is) ... and she will be terrifying.
    Out of anything introduced in the MCU, Miss Minutes is probably the easiest thing to fit into the comics with the TVA.
    Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Nothing is as It seems on this show. I'll bet my shoe she's more than AI
    I guess I could see the Kang's all having their own Miss Minutes equivalent that maybe takes the form of whatever version of Kang we're dealing with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Out of anything introduced in the MCU, Miss Minutes is probably the easiest thing to fit into the comics with the TVA.

I guess I could see the Kang's all having their own Miss Minutes equivalent that maybe takes the form of whatever version of Kang we're dealing with.
    It might be worth remembering that Kang is not verified to be in this show.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Johnathan Majors was casted as Kang in Ant-Man 3 and he shows up in this show giving us Kang's backstory and his likeliness on a statue wearing Kang's costume. Let's not be obtuse about this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Johnathan Majors was casted as Kang in Ant-Man 3 and he shows up in this show giving us Kang's backstory and his likeliness on a statue wearing Kang's costume. Let's not be obtuse about this.
    I stand by what I said. Kang vs Ant Man, after Kang vs two Lokism should be the biggest giveaway that this guy is not who he appears to be.

If you watch the Assembled documentary for this show, they outright talk all about Kang, and Majors talks about the different aspects of Kang he was playing. They also confirm that Sylvie was their take on the Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    If you watch the Assembled documentary for this show, they outright talk all about Kang, and Majors talks about the different aspects of Kang he was playing. They also confirm that Sylvie was their take on the Enchantress.
    I'd prefer the actual Amora.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I stand by what I said. Kang vs Ant Man, after Kang vs two Lokism should be the biggest giveaway that this guy is not who he appears to be.
    When it turns out that the obvious was true and this was Kang all along will you wear a dunce cap?

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    When it turns out that the obvious was true and this was Kang all along will you wear a dunce cap?
    Who's been pulling every evil string? It's been Kaaaaaang all along! And I killed Stark too. *wink*
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I loved F&TWS, I've read some folks gripes but just do not understand how they arrive at their complaints. *shrug*

The only weak point I grant an agreement is the Red Head girl(already forget her name). She and her group were strawmen to move the action and plot of what is really important.
    I've liked some of the MCU streams better than others, but haven't disliked any. I will say that one thing has really impressed me about the post-P3 MCU fare, they're not just giving us cookie cutter shows, they're making each franchise something distinct unto itself.

I've finally gotten to see this, only the first two episodes so far.

On the one hand, of all the shows I'm currently starting to watch (Loki, Picard, Discovery, Falcon and WS, ands Mandalorian), I think Loki is the one I like best so far.

On the other hand, it really does undermine the whole movie series in a kind of Beyonder way, introducing this level where gods, the Tesseract and the Infinity gems all put together are less than trinkets compared to these beings.

I realize this will go the way of Kilgrave and his mind control in terms of never being acknowledged in the movies. But, on it's own merits, I find it very interesting.
    Power with Girl is better.

I thought this was equally as good as Doctor Who. Can't wait for 2.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I thought this was equally as good as Doctor Who. Can't wait for 2.
    Any specific Doctor Who, or just in general?

OP's post seems to be referring to it in general.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Any specific Doctor Who, or just in general?
    I’m going to assume Colin Baker.