Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Well, they've already announced a Wakanda type show for D+, I'd also be down for a show focusing on the Asgardians. Bring back Sif and the Warriors 3 along with a new Odin.
    Sif is confirmed to return in Thor: Love and Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I hope Marvel keeps doing weird **** like this and WandaVision.

That is my jam.

Give me a bizarre Silver Surfer with him traveling the edges of Eternity.

I'd like to see Surfer deal with the In-Betweener or the Stranger or some of the Elders
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sif is confirmed to return in Thor: Love and Thunder.
    You think any of them will appear in Loki?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    You think any of them will appear in Loki?
    They're dealing with alternate reality(ies) and in one of the previews Loki tells Hiemdal to 'beam him up', so it's possible.
    Sounds perfect.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    They're dealing with alternate reality(ies) and in one of the previews Loki tells Hiemdal to 'beam him up', so it's possible.
    I've heard rumor of Idris Elba returning. I feel the Warriors 3 could do with some better characterization so i wouldn't mind if alt versions of them returned

IMHO not interested in seeing any alt version of MCU characters, but throw some new characters &/or 616 I'll be hooked.

I dont know much about this. Can some one help me out? What is the plot? Is this the Loki from End Game that escaped from the agents?

I have to say D+ is knocking it pout of the park. I love Falcon WS. I didnt care for Wanda vision at first but after my rewatch I enjoy it and got so many things I missed. I know I am going to have to watch Falcon WS a few times to catch things. I am kind of staying away from the thread so I can see what I can catch on my own.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont know much about this. Can some one help me out? What is the plot? Is this the Loki from End Game that escaped from the agents?

I have to say D+ is knocking it pout of the park. I love Falcon WS. I didnt care for Wanda vision at first but after my rewatch I enjoy it and got so many things I missed. I know I am going to have to watch Falcon WS a few times to catch things. I am kind of staying away from the thread so I can see what I can catch on my own.
    Yes, this is the Endgame Loki that stole the Tesseract from 2012.

I've heard rumor of Idris Elba returning. I feel the Warriors 3 could do with some better characterization so i wouldn't mind if alt versions of them returned
    I like Idris Elba as an actor and he seems like a cool dude. But if I remember correctly, didn't he HATE playing Hiemdal? Maybe the money was to good to pass up and he decided to return? ha

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by OceanStar View Post
    IMHO not interested in seeing any alt version of MCU characters, but throw some new characters &/or 616 I'll be hooked.
    I wouldn't mind seeing some alternative MCU versions, especially for poorly used characters like the Warriors 3

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I like Idris Elba as an actor and he seems like a cool dude. But if I remember correctly, didn't he HATE playing Hiemdal? Maybe the money was to good to pass up and he decided to return? ha
    I also thought he didn't like the role, but as you said, money talks

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I think he was in a contract he wanted to get out of. Or they just gave him more to do as a character.

Developing the supporting cast of Asgard could be interesting for the show.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think he was in a contract he wanted to get out of. Or they just gave him more to do as a character.

Developing the supporting cast of Asgard could be interesting for the show.
    The problem is Heimdall isn't that major of a character, at least from what I've read. So casting a big name actor in a smaller doesn't really make sense, although it's happened a lot in the mCU

The problem is Heimdall isn't that major of a character, at least from what I've read. So casting a big name actor in a smaller doesn't really make sense, although it's happened a lot in the mCU
    I agree that the MCU wasted a couple of good actors. For example, Lee Pace who played Ronan in Guardians of the Galaxy and Christopher Eccleston who was Makekith in the Dark World.

But most actors in the MCU were weren't really well known or got their careers resurrected so it's not a big deal.

Plus its not like the MCU is the only one that did this. The Nolan Batman films had big actors in small roles. Nolan cited Richard Donner's Superman as a reason why he did that.

If anything they could give Heimdall a bigger role to attract Elba back or recast him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I agree that the MCU wasted a couple of good actors. For example, Lee Pace who played Ronan in Guardians of the Galaxy and Christopher Eccleston who was Makekith in the Dark World.

But most actors in the MCU were weren't really well known or got their careers resurrected so it's not a big deal.

Plus its not like the MCU is the only one that did this. The Nolan Batman films had big actors in small roles. Nolan cited Richard Donner's Superman as a reason why he did that.

If anything they could give Heimdall a bigger role to attract Elba back or recast him.
    I thought Black Panther wasted a number of good actors on minor roles which took too much screen time away from Black Panther himself.

I feel Lee Pace was still entertaining in GotG, so idk if he was entirely wasted, but Christopher Eccleston wasn't as much in DW

I thought Black Panther wasted a number of good actors on minor roles which took too much screen time away from Black Panther himself.

I feel Lee Pace was still entertaining in GotG, so idk if he was entirely wasted, but Christopher Eccleston wasn't as much in DW
    I don't know about Black Panther but I'm not enough of a BP fan to really judge. I didn't mind how Tchalla was handled because Boseman held your attention. Unlike Agents of Shield, Iron Fist or Inhumans in my opinion.

I watched Guardians years after it came out so I just didn't care for it the same way everyone else did. Ronan was the weakest part of Guardians to me.

On topic, I'm cool with Asgardians popping up. Maybe we'll see Odin and Freya again.