Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    And her father was......?
    I don't know. It was just a theory.

She could be a meta human and an Amazon of the Bana Migdall Tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    And her father was......?
    An as yet to be named human as far as we know. She has only mentioned having an "Ama-MOM".

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    She could be a meta human and an Amazon of the Bana Migdall Tribe.
    That's what Im thinking...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

If they do intend to keep the Bana Amazon angle with Grace, it would be nice if they actually explored that and did some stuff with it.

As it currently stands in the canon, the short arc in Lobdells 'Red Hood and the Outlaws' and Orlandos run on Wonder Woman are the sum of world building for the group, and neither one touches on how Grace could be connected to the Bana.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    If they do intend to keep the Bana Amazon angle with Grace, it would be nice if they actually explored that and did some stuff with it.

As it currently stands in the canon, the short arc in Lobdells 'Red Hood and the Outlaws' and Orlandos run on Wonder Woman are the sum of world building for the group, and neither one touches on how Grace could be connected to the Bana.
    Because she didn't exist for them until they needed an Asian. That's the part that sticks in my craw. She's a good character. With the unprecedented expansion we're experiencing of the Wonder Woman brand, it makes sense to include her, way before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Because she didn't exist for them until they needed an Asian. That's the part that sticks in my craw. She's a good character. With the unprecedented expansion we're experiencing of the Wonder Woman brand, it makes sense to include her, way before now.
    The curious part of this is there is an Asian Wonder Woman, she just isn't in any way connected to the Amazons or the other members of the Wonder Family

....Has Artemis or Diana ever met Grace?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    The curious part of this is there is an Asian Wonder Woman, she just isn't in any way connected to the Amazons or the other members of the Wonder Family

....Has Artemis or Diana ever met Grace?
    Artemis hasn't that I can recall but Grace and Diana had their own special shortly after Amazons Attack that was supposed to add clarity to her story but didn't really.

GRACE.jpg

I'd make Grace the result of Bana-Mighdall technology in their effort for their own Wonder Woman after the failure of one too many Shim-tars.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I've missed Grace Choi in comics. And this is one perfect premise. I hope she stays around. Is it too much to ask for a follow up on this in the Pride Anthology?
    Not a follow up but Grace will also be appearing in The Other History of the DC Universe which focuses on Anissa Pierce.

I doubt Grace will get to much of a focus, but ive been enjoying the series quite alot so far.

Did anyone read the issue with Grace meeting Black Lightning? I always liked Grace and I'm shocked that it took this long for her to be brought into comics. I would love for her to appear regularly again somewhere. I always felt she would have been perfect for Red Hood and the Outlaws, but it seems Artemis beat her to the punch.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Did anyone read the issue with Grace meeting Black Lightning? I always liked Grace and I'm shocked that it took this long for her to be brought into comics. I would love for her to appear regularly again somewhere. I always felt she would have been perfect for Red Hood and the Outlaws, but it seems Artemis beat her to the punch.
    In the special, Grace has dinner with Annisa and Jeff. They didn't get along at first but one supervillian fight later...things improve.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    In the special, Grace has dinner with Annisa and Jeff. They didn't get along at first but one supervillian fight later...things improve.
    We need a Black Lightning family series with Grace, Ridley is bringing them back in Other Histry and they were already in a story with the special. I think we could do with a Black Lightning family book, either a mini/maxiseries or an ongoing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.