Default MCU Earth vs DCEU Earth (choose your new home)

Fine, apparently since the mcu is so hellish to live, lets see how it stacks up to the dceu

Pick your place to live. worry about Darkseid? or Whatever the mcu still has to offer?

Going with the MCU here. Knightmare Timeline doesn't exactly imply good things.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I mean, is the DCEU even planning to really continue at this point? I thought they were primarily going in a self contained movie direction

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I mean, is the DCEU even planning to really continue at this point? I thought they were primarily going in a self contained movie direction
    I heard they're doing multiverse now. I.e. messed-up X-Men continuity shenanigans. That way it allows them to pick up the best parts in any potential crossovers and ignore the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    I heard they're doing multiverse now. I.e. messed-up X-Men continuity shenanigans. That way it allows them to pick up the best parts in any potential crossovers and ignore the rest.
    They could just not make shit movies.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Clearly they’ve proven that this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Opinions very.

In any case as crapsack as the MCU world is right now I'd probably go there rather than DCEU, at least Marvel dealt with their big bad for the moment and it'll likely take a while to build up to a new one, DC is basically in full swing with theirs, and Darkseid coming to Earth is seldom a pleasant experience no matter which incarnation. Maybe with the exception of when he hides in a barn, that tends to be pretty funny.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    In any case as crapsack as the MCU world is right now I'd probably go there rather than DCEU, at least Marvel dealt with their big bad for the moment and it'll likely take a while to build up to a new one, DC is basically in full swing with theirs, and Darkseid coming to Earth is seldom a pleasant experience no matter which incarnation. Maybe with the exception of when he hides in a barn, that tends to be pretty funny.
    C'mon, Mary Marvel's couch! Stairs! Darkseid has some reeeeeeeaaaaalllly weaksauce moments.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

*checks contract with Disney*

Looks like the MCU is the only choice for me.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by the watcher View Post
    *checks contract with disney*

looks like the mcu is the only choice for me.
    :d :d :d :d :d

EDIT : WTH aren't the emoji's working there? I entered them as and they are transforming into what we have above.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Are they not working then?

Edit: They’re working - you used a lower-case d.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Are they not working then?

Edit: They’re working - you used a lower-case d.
    Nope, they didn't work because I put 5 of them in a row, I think. I used a cap D for all 5, and it changed them to lowercase d's. I even went back to edit, changed them back to cap D, saved, and it changed them back to small.

If you note my edit, it also was done with ":" and "D" and it held it just fine. A bit strange, but whatever. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.