Default MCU Earth vs DCEU Earth vs Dragon Ball Earth

3 different Earths, 3 different sets of unimaginable horrors inflicted upon them. So; which one is the worst to live for the average human?

OK, I hope I speak for everybody when I say that this remains the prior choice of MCU vs DCEU.

I mean nobody wants to live in a universe where that whole universe could just be instantly destroyed as a side-effect of a fight in a tournament to essentially determine which cosmically-powered bro has the biggest dick.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    OK, I hope I speak for everybody when I say that this remains the prior choice of MCU vs DCEU.

I mean nobody wants to live in a universe where that whole universe could just be instantly destroyed as a side-effect of a fight in a tournament to essentially determine which cosmically-powered bro has the biggest dick.
    Yeah, as bad as DCEU v. MCU is, both are drops in the bucket next to DB. DB Earth has been destroyed more than once, and only brought back by Ballin' or Whissy Stu. DB Universe 7 has been threatened repeatedly. Galaxies have been destroyed and have stayed that way (for... er... some reason). Universes have been destroyed and come back. Universes and their entire timelines have been decimated, FUBARed, corrupted and finally wiped out (notably Future Zamasu saga).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

But, Dragonball has a system wherein (usually) most people who are killed in a conflict are just revived which is more than either of the other two verses have going on.

So, like, higher trapeze but you have a safety net.

Depends, how badly do you want to try a t-rex burger?

Most people usually.

Well that’s certainly reassuring, Nik.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

The one with an actual defined afterlife I can go to once the villain of the arc kills me.

Alternatively:

The one that actually has multiple ways for an actual average human to go well beyond the abilities of an average human, without any of problems/sacrifices required to do so in most universes.

Dragon Ball Earth all day, everyday.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Most people usually.

Well that’s certainly reassuring, Nik.
    It's more reassuring than no chance at all I think.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Also, all the Dragonball disasters pre-Super usually have gaps of at least several years (Radditz/Vegeta/Freeza all just being part of one overall conflict), whereas universe threatening stuff like Malekith, Dormammu, Ego, and Thanos (Round 1) all took place a comparatively short period of time, IIRC.