Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Batman vs Taskmaster

(1)Batfleck vs movie Taskmaster

(2)Comicbook versions

I think Taskmaster takes both. From the clips i have seen, movie Tasky was pretty much dominating Team Widow's members

And comic Tasky throws down with both DD and Deadpool as a peer and has that weird double time thing. He's consistently lots faster than Batman is who is peak human.

While mcu taskmaster seemingly can't mimic people on the fly, he does possess the fightingstyles of Cap, Black panther, bucky, Hawk eye, and even spider-man. also has decent armor on him and some super human strenght, oh and also exploding arrows and a sword and shield. all more then enough to ruin batfleck's day.

Taskmaster's action scenes were great, came of looking like the terminator,

If the Terminator was a bit more incompetent, sure.

As it stands though, more than enough to ruin Batfleck here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Taskmaster never got the fight I was hoping for from my expectations of the first scene. Still, should beat Bats
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Unsure about the cinematic versions, but the comic-book version has been decided (Bats beats Tasky):

While they did drop the ball with taskmaster overall imo, aside from his last scenes , i did like his actions scenes

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Unsure about the cinematic versions, but the comic-book version has been decided (Bats beats Tasky):

If that’s from Avengers/JLA, it’s non-canon and the feats are so all over the place as to be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If that’s from Avengers/JLA, it’s non-canon and the feats are so all over the place as to be meaningless.
    Yea but Superman goes up to 11!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oops! Completely forgot about the non-canon rule. And yeah, it's from the fourth & final issue of JLA/Avengers (2003):

I liked Taskmaster. I do think they should have maximized her moveset though (although I think her appearing this early in the MCU has limited her recognizable "moves"). I think if they really wanted to take her up to eleven, she should have been busting out Spider-Man style webslinging during the final fight scene (which would have been perfect for it).

Anyway, she was throwing around Red Guardian, who is strong enough to one-hand a car-sized metal construct, which shows he's stronger that MCU Cap (although slower and not as skilled). Batfleck would die. That's pretty much how it goes.
    Last edited by Twickster; 07-12-2021 at 12:19 AM.

Yea come to think of it, webslinging in the final fight would have been awesome. He only did one “webswing” during his first fight, and for many people it wasn't clear that was a webswing, during the last fight scène it would have been more obvious.

Technically, it's canon, but only for DC, while the Marvel universe used for that crossover was its own universe completely seperate from any official universe by Marvel. Those Marvel characters from that crossover have absolutely zero feats outside of the ones they showed during that crossover as they are not related to their mainstream counterparts in anyway, shape, or form.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

We don't use Company Crossovers anyway, period. Canon or not, they tend to be rather...dubious.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    We don't use Company Crossovers anyway, period.
    Even if we did use them that particular example is highly dubious. All we see is one panel of Batman booting Taskmaster in the torso and knocking him over. We have no way to know if it "beat" him or not. For all we know he could have bounced right back up and continued fighting.

Plus in that scene it was a big brawl with Batman, Black Panther, Black Widow and Huntress vs at least ten villains, not a simple one on one. There are a ton of variables we need to consider. Maybe another villain was thrown into Taskmaster and that distraction allowed Batman to land that hit or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle
    the feats are so all over the place as to be meaningless.
    The Batman vs. Captain America fight was well-handled though.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 07-14-2021 at 11:36 AM.