Extraordinary Member

Default With an Asian special in May & Pride Special in June, is Latino special coming?

I assume it is.

A special anthology with Latino/Latina creators and focusing on DC characters with that heritage?

Im very much looking forward to both anthologies! Especially the Asian Special! Honestly I would not be against them becoming an annual event!

I think both a Black and Latino special could be really great! I would not be all that surprised if we do see both happen, it would certainly make sense - the anthologies seem to have generated a fair amount of interest and its good PR for DC.

In an ideal world I'd also love to see a European special as well! Just for characters set in Europe since sadly DC doesn't focus on them all that much. But doubt that would ever happen!

I think there's a chance to see it, but it won't be until later in the year. The Asian special comes out in Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, the Pride one comes on in Pride Month. National Hispanic Heritage Month isn't until mid-September.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

All-New Member

I'd love to see a Jewish anthology book! DC doesn't have a huge amount of Jewish characters but with Batwoman, Harley Quinn, Hal Jordan, Atom Smasher and Ragman, plus any others I can't think of right now, I feel like you could put together a good book.

Incredible Member

I would definitely like to see an African American special. A story with Cyborg, Black Lightning, Vixen, John Stewart, John Ellis Superman should be a non-brainer. With Cyborg's multiverse data gathering powers he gained in Death metal/Justice he could easily gather everybody by providing internet connections between parallel Earths.

Ultimate Member

In terms of Latino representation, they could also do one for Afro-Latino heroes

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    In terms of Latino representation, they could also do one for Afro-Latino heroes
    They're included in Black history month too. Don't see why they should get a separate one.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    I would definitely like to see an African American special. A story with Cyborg, Black Lightning, Vixen, John Stewart, John Ellis Superman should be a non-brainer. With Cyborg's multiverse data gathering powers he gained in Death metal/Justice he could easily gather everybody by providing internet connections between parallel Earths.
    Vixen wouldn't be included in that special, since she's African (she was born in an African country).
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Vixen wouldn't be included in that special, since she's African (she was born in an African country).
    Technically Calvin wouldn’t be included either since he’s Kryptonian-American, but “Black Heroes Appreciation” would work as a one shot for all black heroes of any origin
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    They're included in Black history month too. Don't see why they should get a separate one.
    I meant within Latino representation, not as a separate special

Can't really speak to any particular creators, but it'd be nice if somebody came in and undid the crappy Superboy-based decapitation that took out Pantha.