Amazing Member

Default The Seven(Amazon Prime Version) vs. MCU Scarlet Witch,

After the events of WandaVision, they are tasked to bring her in. They are allowed to use lethal force if necessary. Can they succeed?

Line-up is:
    Homelander
    Maeve
    A-Traine
    Deep
    Black Noir
    Starlight

Yes. Homelander or A-Train would take her head off before she knew she was in a fight.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yes. Homelander or A-Train would take her head off before she knew she was in a fight.
    Exactly this - give her a moment to think and they are all flying monkeys, but without that, despite some salutatory durability for a human, she's still not close to capable of resisting the harm Homelander will dish out.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Remove a-train and have homelander in his pompous mode and she wrecks, but with an actual speedster there... nope.

Amazing Member

You wonder though, did Hydra run battle simulations with Wanda and Pietro-when they became enhanced-prior to sending them out in the field? Maybe in training battles with him she had some practice vs a speedster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    You wonder though, did Hydra run battle simulations with Wanda and Pietro-when they became enhanced-prior to sending them out in the field? Maybe in training battles with him she had some practice vs a speedster.
    It doesn’t matter. You can’t learn superhuman reflexes. It’s not Dragonball, where MOAR TRAINING MOAR POWAH!!

A-Train would kill her before the signal had gone from her ear to her brain to say that the bell had rung.

She wouldn’t even know she was dying.

Just think S1 E1 of The Boys.

Bell starts to ring.

Red.

Mist.

She did show some super reflexes when stopping her speedster son, but that might as well be her controlling her creations, we will learn more during the spidey and dr strange movies, im sure she will be even stronger then, maybe she will have some durability feats.

She also has some weird nebulous super-speedy things in Avengers AoU and in WandaVision - notably where she zips in behind someone then zips away. But nothing compared to A-Train or likely HL.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    She did show some super reflexes when stopping her speedster son, but that might as well be her controlling her creations, we will learn more during the spidey and dr strange movies, im sure she will be even stronger then, maybe she will have some durability feats.
    She got blasted through a window in Infinity War, That would have killed a normal human that is kinda durable.

I want my argument to be that she "pre shield" herself in TK/Chaos energy which could stop speed blitz but she never puts a full Magneto style shield in her fights. I mean she created the Hex so she is capable of shield of some sort right?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She also has some weird nebulous super-speedy things in Avengers AoU and in WandaVision - notably where she zips in behind someone then zips away. But nothing compared to A-Train or likely HL.

Yeah I have question about that in the fight against Agatha Harkness, She flies in front of her then snaps her fingers appears to teleport and come up right behind her. I mean it doesn't give her reflexes to stop A-train but that looks fast enough to deal with Homelander

She kind of has feats all over the place.

She has the zip-in, zip-out feats in AoU. Buuuuuut most of what she does doesn't really support that she's all that fast.

She has a zip-in, zip-out feat in the Harkness fight, and also has the feat of intercepting her vastly-super-speedy son, as well as clearly watching her speedy son and speedy doppel-brother racing around and messing up halloween. However, that was all inside of her own construct, so how much can we count those feats?

She clearly has durability much better than human... but how much, exactly? In any case, nothing says it stops "chunky salsa beatdown" mode from A-Train.

If this were a straight up default arena fight then Wanda would definitely lose but this is a scenario so things aren't as simple. The Seven are tasked with bringing Wanda in after the events of WandaVision, so they have to find her before they even get a chance of fighting her. Considering the fact that she's in an isolated cabin in the middle of nowhere that's a pretty tall order.

But assuming they do manage to find her, possibly due to the Deep receiving a tip from a fish friend since her cabin is near the water, because it's a scenario they aren't automatically in bloodlust. They've been authorized to use lethal force if necessary but the threshold of when it's "necessary" will vary with each member.

Homelander will definitely go for the immediate kill, unless of course he thinks he can snag more glory and praise by bringing her in alive. Black Noir is also ruthless enough to go for an immediate kill. Maeve and Starlight will probably more restrained and prefer non-lethal takedowns or even talking first. The Deep doesn't strike me as a casual killer. Not sure which way A-Train will go but his showoff tendencies might mean he won't go for the instant kill option. The plans the team makes to pull off the operation will depend on which POV prevails, and even then individuals might decide to deviate from it once they are in the field.

Then there's the difficulty in getting the drop on Wanda. She is out in the middle of nowhere so approaching her place unseen is going to be difficult. And since she's pulling the Doctor Strange trick of studying in astral form while doing other things like eating and sleeping, it's possible that she'll spot attempts to scout things out because they can't see her astral form and thus don't know to hide from it.

The Seven can take it if they can get the drop on Wanda and immediately kill her or knock her unconscious. But as noted above, that prospect is not guaranteed. If she gets even a hint that someone's found her and has a second to raise her defenses then it becomes her fight to lose.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Even beyond that - and this is featless for the current location for the moment - but Wanda has shown that she can casually, almost without self-awareness, mount defenses that none of the 7 can really penetrate for an extend period of time. There is no reason to believe that she's not doing this "now."

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    She got blasted through a window in Infinity War, That would have killed a normal human that is kinda durable.

I want my argument to be that she "pre shield" herself in TK/Chaos energy which could stop speed blitz but she never puts a full Magneto style shield in her fights. I mean she created the Hex so she is capable of shield of some sort right?

So far we dont have any convincing evidence she is fast enough to do that with A-train or a Homelander that is actually trying.

Sure if we spot her a 5 second headstart, i am certain she can erect the "mother of all forcefields" around herself and just start bombarding the area with chaos magic transmuting them in whatever she wants , or just mindcontrol them, or freeze them in time.
    HL and A-train should be able to run away if they are smart, but really , when are they ever smart?

Yeah I have question about that in the fight against Agatha Harkness, She flies in front of her then snaps her fingers appears to teleport and come up right behind her. I mean it doesn't give her reflexes to stop A-train but that looks fast enough to deal with Homelander
    As i said in a different thread, im unclear if this is teleportation or invisibility, it took her a mighty long time to reappear, so i am leaning towards the latter.

Edit: Also, most of the feats we have for her are when she wasnt even fully aware of her real power, when she actually turns into the scarlet witch, (equiped with a fancy new outfit) the fighting is already done. She is much stronger then her feats show.
    Last edited by Oswin; 04-07-2021 at 08:23 AM.