Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mighty Member

I can imagine Zdarksy coming back to Spider-man 616 within the next 10 years.

Spencer made a rare Instagram post today thanking everybody he's working with, sharing the Hitch cover, and saying we're in the home stretch now. I think that pretty much seals it. I woulda thought he would go to #100 but it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Spencer made a rare Instagram post today thanking everybody he's working with, sharing the Hitch cover, and saying we're in the home stretch now. I think that pretty much seals it. I woulda thought he would go to #100 but it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case.
    I think this is the way it works. Kingpin/Boomerang/Tablet, Chameleon, Sinister Six then finishing with Kindred/OMD. Maybe in September or October you will see a new writer.

Mighty Member

I think it's all connected.
    I'd be happy if it's all leading up to Boomerang reforming his sinister six, this time with Spider-man being the "Sixth" member.
    Doc Ock trying to reform his own Sinister Six, but having to deal with "Good" Norman.
    Kindred escaping during King's Ransom.
    A fight between Norman and Kindred.

I'm going to be honest Yankee, I didn't see Spencer bringing back Ock and doing the Sinister Six, but you were right.

Sorry I doubted you on that one.

Astonishing Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I'd be happy if it's all leading up to Boomerang reforming his sinister six, this time with Spider-man being the "Sixth" member.
    Doc Ock trying to reform his own Sinister Six, but having to deal with "Good" Norman.

I'm going to be honest Yankee, I didn't see Spencer bringing back Ock and doing the Sinister Six, but you were right.

Thank you for the kind words. It is interesting who the Sinister Six and Savage Six actually are. Some like Cobra I do not think of as Peter enemies ( like Zemo in Non Stop), and I also did not see Lizard or KravenÂ’s kid ( I wanted Kingsley ( oh well cannot have everything)). I certainly see the end of OMD coming. The outcome that I like and said before is Peter going to Hell and kicking MephistoÂ’s sorry ass. That said, I doubt Spencer goes in that direction. Possibility one. OMD is part of a larger game between Mephisto and the Beyonder and Beyonder shows up in the last ( or more likely next to last issue). Possibility Two. This goes to The Tablet. Peter gets out of the deal, Aunt May dies and Peter brings her back with The Tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post

And the MJ/Mysterio stuff fits in there...somewhere.

I pulled up this thread and it feels like Spencer's run ending on issue 74 must have been planned at least before this solicit was put up for TPB 15 near beginning of April. So I guess this was the plan and maybe Spencer got substack deal because he knew his run was ending already back in March at some point?