Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Connor gets some cool shots in todays Robin #2. Cant wait until next months issue where he looks to be the center.

Attachment 109891
    Do you have a higher resolution of this page? As well, are you able to post it without uploading it to CBR's thing? (Their local image hosting is really poor.)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Do you have a higher resolution of this page? As well, are you able to post it without uploading it to CBR's thing? (Their local image hosting is really poor.)
    I think so. How do I do that?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I think so. How do I do that?
    Well, it depends on where the image is from.

If on the internet, just wrap "[IMG]" and "[/IMG]" tags around the image's url. (If you use the 'insert image' button, from URL, paste the URL in the text entry field, and make sure to uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" before hitting the 'okay' button.)

If the page came from your computer or device, in order to maintain image quality and integrity, and in this case readability, I highly recommend uploading them to https://imgur.com/upload and following the above method.

Whenever possible, avoiding CBR Forum's attachment management system when it comes to images is the best way.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Not keen on whole neck snapping bit, but God it's good to see Connor Hawke in a DC book again!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Not keen on whole neck snapping bit, but God it's good to see Connor Hawke in a DC book again!
    Well in fairness the guy who got snapped will be fine, the rules of this tournament says they got two lives before they die for real the third time.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Thanks.

The presentation is gorgeous and it's good to see Connor is action. I do wonder if he is under some form of mind control or something. It's hard to imagine what could have transpired that he'd be willing to break a neck like that, even if it is Raptor's. (Speaking of, weird to bring back a pretty cool Nightwing rogue just to kill him off again like this.)

Variant cover for Robin #3.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Variant cover for Robin #3.

Nice! I'm loving how much space Connor is being given in this run!

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Thanks.

The presentation is gorgeous and it's good to see Connor is action. I do wonder if he is under some form of mind control or something. It's hard to imagine what could have transpired that he'd be willing to break a neck like that, even if it is Raptor's. (Speaking of, weird to bring back a pretty cool Nightwing rogue just to kill him off again like this.)
    Apparently no one actually stays dead in this tournament. Damian "died" in the prior issue.

I'm so happy he's back in some form, the Arrow family is slowly coming back.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Yes I'm happy to have Connor back but... what I loved of him was his kindness and being a good-heart boy. Where are all these traits?

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Yes I'm happy to have Connor back but... what I loved of him was his kindness and being a good-heart boy. Where are all these traits?
    They are still there but buried. My theory is that Connor is forced into the tournament. He's there because of obligation or blackmail. Which isn't that different from how his solo issues handled it. Often Connor was forced to fight an opponent as part of a villian's scheme.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-27-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Apparently no one actually stays dead in this tournament. Damian "died" in the prior issue.
    Oohhh. So that how that's being justified.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I've read the issue. They are on the Lazarus Island where if you die you'll be resurrected after a while. Only the third death would be permanent.
    The tournament will start only when every contestant have died one time at least. The winner will receive the gift of immortality.
    Connor seems to be under some sort of influence or blackmail by the League of Shadows or something like that. That could explain his ruthless attitude.
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 05-27-2021 at 08:52 AM.