Marcos To art is always good even if its not my preferred style. He's been one of the most consistent things on this run.

Also the colorist has gotten better in my opinion

After thinking about it this issue and last are probably the two I appreciated most in this run so far.

There are little things TH is writing that I like but so much more that I wish was delved into story wise and character wise.

If you're big on Gambit and Rictor they don't show up in this issue.

And Jubilee and Rogue make mini appearances.

This issue starts of with a character named Alice coming home and having an argument with her mom for coming home at 4am. She seems very angry and jaded. And goes to her room. There mother goes up and checks on her and we find her passed out/dead. And her spirit/astral form saying she doesnt know what happened but maybe she's better off this way.

The next page is a data page which lets us know that character was Malice.

Cut to the preview pages where we see the council meeting. It is adjourned quickly but Emma Frost stays back to discuss something with Betsy. Emma reads Betsy's mind about the intruder of Krakoa. Betsy says that she will handle it because its personal. Emma blindsides Betsy and is going to attack from behind but we realize that Kwannonlocke shoots her with a psychic dagger before she can do any harm. And EmMalice passed out. Malice has control of Emma's body.

Malice is stronger than we know and this is probably why Emma didn't sense her in previous issues. Also she probably had no reason too I suppose.

Xavier comes back sensing this and asks for things to be explained. Betsy and Kwannon want to help Malice because they think she was seperated from her body without wanting that.

Xavier says that Malice has a lot of ill will and has put Krakoa in danger and she will have to go in the hole. Like Sabretooth.

Magneto comes back as well and says that Malice will have to do and be better. Just because she's a mutant she doesn't get leniency.

Somehow Malice is transferred into the psychic dagger.

Kwannon and Betsy along with Rogue come up with a plan to try to help Malice. But honestly Malice doesnt want help.

So Kwannon and Betsy go to the astral plane to help Malice but she kicks Kwannon out and starts antagonizing Betsy to start a fight. Betsy comes off confident in these scenes wish is nice to see.

Kwannon some how picks Malice out of the astral plane and purposely gets taken over. And this is where Betsy grabs her Malice necklace and throws it in the fire to be destroyed.

They didn't want to do it that way but its what had to happen.

They bring back Malice in a body and shes still negative and bitter. Xavier wants to put her in the hole but Emma, Betsy and Kwannon overrule it and say she deserves a second chance.

Last scene is Malice in her new body look out onto the beautiful island of Krakoa. She is still very jaded.

There are some things I may have left out but this is the jist of it and others who have actually read the issue can clarify on points I may have missed.

I think this issue has some underlying themes that others can talk about better than me.