I already posted this in another thread in the main Marvel section. But I also wanted to post this here so that X-Men fans have a chance to discuss it in greater depth. On my YouTube channel, Jack's World, I've been working on a series of videos that discuss the prospects of rebooting the Ultimate Marvel universe. I know Marvel has teased a few times that Ultimate is still intact. But in this series, I argue that the whole thing needs a complete reboot. It should start fresh from scratch and try to reimagine these iconic heroes in the current era, just like the first Ultimate did in the early 2000s.

That includes Ultimate X-Men. And in this video, I speculate on just how such a book could take shape. I did so knowing that any new Ultimate X-Men title would have to overcome some serious challenges. Of all the Ultimate books that suffered a huge downturn after Ultimatum, none were hit harder than X-Men. They lost so many great characters to brutal deaths. And Marvel just didn't seem to care or bother with the book. They just let it whither. It was such a sad turn, given how great it was when it began.

But with the prospect of mutants in the MCU, I think the time is right to start fresh. I tried to create a foundation in this video. And I'm very interested in hearing what other X-Men fans think.