Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

I'm just going to leave this here from the issue.

unhandher.jpg

Only begotten child.

thunderbird.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-09-2021 at 07:42 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Could have done without the Phoenix son nonsense to be sure

Amazing Member

As long as that stupid space bird is kept away from Jean (or the x-men in general) I don't care who has it.

Excited, I'm glad the full force from the Phoenix was finally bonded to a human being.

Astonishing Member

In his quest to beat “gods bad!” Into the bedrock of Thor’s mythos, Aaron’s really done a number on everyone

Not surprised. Don`t know who she is but Echo will appear in Hawkeye D+ show and then rumored to get her own D+ show.

As jean is more powerful without the Phoenix as well lend it to someone else

Have you noticed that everything Aaron has done with his Avengers are things to promote the MCU? It is even parodic.

I'm fine as long as it does right by Echo who is a great character.

The Phoenix staying away from the X-Men universe for the time-being (2, 3 decades? lol) sounds fantastic.

I will say this though. I did enjoy the power rangers feel of the book. Up to and including the historic images on the wall showing how all the zoids of the cosmos must unite on earth to save the world. And it took a 1,000,000 years which is a nice round number.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    As long as that stupid space bird is kept away from Jean (or the x-men in general) I don't care who has it.
    Agreed. PF stories have been overdone in X-books. It should disappear forever or move to another line of the Marvel Universe.

(that's also what I'd say of most "classic" X-Men and X-Villains)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Not surprised. Don`t know who she is but Echo will appear in Hawkeye D+ show and then rumored to get her own D+ show.
    Not rumored: it already has showrunners and they're putting the writers room together.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Agreed. PF stories have been overdone in X-books. It should disappear forever or move to another line of the Marvel Universe.

(that's also what I'd say of most "classic" X-Men and X-Villains)
    agreed with this 100%
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

PF will and should always be a part of the X mythos it doesn't have to be actively used but it serves a higher cosmic purpose and it will always be connected in some way to Jean and Rachel Grey inspite of the nonsense going in the Avengers books....that will hopefully unless it turns up to be truly epic will be forgotten in the annals of time.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    PF will and should always be a part of the X mythos it doesn't have to be actively used but it serves a higher cosmic purpose and it will always be connected in some way to Jean and Rachel Grey inspite of the nonsense going in the Avengers books....that will hopefully unless it turns up to be truly epic will be forgotten in the annals of time.
    I Hope the current nonsense is someone's nightmare that all goes away once they awaken.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!