Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The chains may have just been used to wrap and hold the tarps around the body.
    The chains were clearly used to lower him into the hole. You can see the cranes.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would like to see Thor's reaction to him.
    Well as bad as Thor kicked Tony's ass for creating him I would imagine Thor would not stop until that creature was turned to a fine red paste. I just wish Thor has kicked Reed's ass too for his part in it.

Last edited by Zero Hunter; 04-09-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    The chains were clearly used to lower him into the hole. You can see the cranes.
    That too...but I assume that regular rope would not have sufficed for keeping it all together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, I mean the chains certainly give one images of slavery. I don't know how no one could see that in editorial and addressed this by asking the artist to at least take that out.
    I would guess that was specified by the writer who was clearly going for edgy over what made sense. I don't recall where Hank Pym was at the time -- but it's ridiculous to think they had to bury Bill in giant form. Surely Hank, Jan or Scott had access to pym particles that could have shrunk him down to give him a proper burial. Typical Millar horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, I forget how absolutely tone deaf this book was.
    The book was called Civil War, so what do they do? Kill the biggest black guy they can find and wrap him in chains. I still don't see how nobody caught that in the scripting stage.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by vijayshetty View Post
    in might avengers normal osborn took his leg bone and snap it btw
    Oh I remember that! Even for Osborn I found it particularly callous.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Clor is the real Thor. it just felt right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Well as bad as Thor kicked Tony's ass for creating him I would imagine Thor would not stop until that creature was turned to a fine red paste. I just wish Thor has kicked Reed's ass too for his part in it.

Yeah. Tony did get his ass handed to him to say the least. My friends mess with me about this issue all the time. It's done by my favorite artist and is set in my home town. Also you are correct. Reed got a complete pass on CW. Tony still takes hits to this day about it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark