Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yes Zatanna has strong guilts over her Mindwipes to the point she is falling to deppresion and her power diminished. You can see and read her redemption arc at John Venus post above

Also worth to mention, its established that Zatanna on Identity Crisis is still young and still not stable as her mother died recently. So when the villains know the Leaguer secret identity and their families, Zatanna go overboard and pressed by the senior league to erase those specific memory to guarding Leaguer identity and family

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Man, I'm so tired of people bring up Diana killing Max as the excuse for why she's a "cold blooded killer". They never bring up Batman and Brother Eye, or locking KGBeast in a closet to starve to death.

Even Zatanna's mind wiping habits have been largely forgotten (I haven't read much Hal Jordan's Green Lantern so idk if that's still a thing, I don't hear many people talk about it regardless).
    I guess if Man of Steel did anything "right" it took some of the pressure of Diana with Clark killing Zod. Only problem is people know Superman doesn't really do that, but they don't know Wonder Woman doesn't really do that either.

DC just won't let Diana shake it off. Hopefully the movie showed DC they can finally move past it.
    The Hal stuff is often brought up by those who dislike the character now, but I don't think it's brought up in the comics themselves that much anymore. I think Morrison even did a "tour" of some of Hal's old school live interests, but wisely skipped over Arisha.

IDK, the movie attempted to move Diana past that, then then Snyder Cut happened, so who even knows now