Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default new jack vs sheamus

new jack (ECW) in he's prime vs sheamus (WWE) in a hardcore match who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if this was a regular match, sheamus would take it. new jack wasn't what you'd called "a in-ring genius".

but a hardcore match? with new jack?

pray for sheamus.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if this was a regular match, sheamus would take it. new jack wasn't what you'd called "a in-ring genius".

but a hardcore match? with new jack?

pray for sheamus.
    Who can new jack beat in a regular match?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Who can new jack beat in a regular match?
    not many. new jack as a straight up wrestler was......average at best. not total crap but you won't be seeing his matches make anyone's top 10 matches.

only one i can name off hand is sandman. killer entrance but the guy could barely wrestle for ****.

not many. new jack as a straight up wrestler was......average at best. not total crap but you won't be seeing his matches make anyone's top 10 matches.

only one i can name off hand is sandman. killer entrance but the guy could barely wrestle for ****.
    I guess it also depended on how far off their **** RVD and Sabu were that night.

Actually, no, you’re right. Even if they were so high they thought they were butterflies, they’d still have been better than New Jack.

Oh, come to think of it, there may be someone else worse than New Jack. Nathan Jones. The guy so bad they wouldn’t even let him tag with Taker at Mania against Big Show & A-Train where Taker could have done all the heavy lifting so they turned it into a handicap match just so that Jones didn’t accidentally kill someone through sheer incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I guess it also depended on how far off their **** RVD and Sabu were that night.

Actually, no, you’re right. Even if they were so high they thought they were butterflies, they’d still have been better than New Jack.

Oh, come to think of it, there may be someone else worse than New Jack. Nathan Jones. The guy so bad they wouldn’t even let him tag with Taker at Mania against Big Show & A-Train where Taker could have done all the heavy lifting so they turned it into a handicap match just so that Jones didn’t accidentally kill someone through sheer incompetence.
    well at least nathan got a good acting career out of it. and i normally don't bother with big men in this regard. there are very few big men in wrestling who could move well enough around. i'd put nathan in the same league as khali and gonzelez: their size hindered their ablity to do anything.

hmmm thinking on it, i'd say pac-man jones was worse than new jack. at least new jack learned to wrestle. jones barely did anything due to his contract and what little he showed was nothing impressive.

sandman was bad in the Ring? He was before my time but I was always told he was at least descent.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    sandman was bad in the Ring? He was before my time but I was always told he was at least descent.
    as pretty much anyone who watched ECW back in the day will tell you, sandman's entrances was the best his matches would get. the only move that he did well was a russian leg sweep.

as pretty much anyone who watched ECW back in the day will tell you, sandman's entrances was the best his matches would get. the only move that he did well was a russian leg sweep.
    And in WWE they even took some of that entrance away by not using Enter Sandman as his music.

And in WWE they even took some of that entrance away by not using Enter Sandman as his music.
    they aint TK. they ain't gonna dish out the cash for sandman.

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure New Jack would shank sheamus even in a regular match

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm pretty sure New Jack would shank sheamus even in a regular match
    And yet, Sheamus win. Sheamus high end is still miles above New Jack. He took Cena (for the title) in a Tables Match and took Triple H in a street fight. It's easy to forget about 2010 Sheamus.

New Jack is out of his weight class here. Better chance against Hardcode Holly

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    And yet, Sheamus win. Sheamus high end is still miles above New Jack. He took Cena (for the title) in a Tables Match and took Triple H in a street fight. It's easy to forget about 2010 Sheamus.

New Jack is out of his weight class here. Better chance against Hardcode Holly
    true but this is new jack. and he's a different animal in this setting compared to cena and trips.

All Sheamus has to do is delay his entrance. New Jack would dive into flaming barbed wire on his own while he’s waiting. Eventually he’ll pass out from blood loss and Sheamus picks up the win when he walks down.

All Sheamus has to do is delay his entrance. New Jack would dive into flaming barbed wire on his own while he’s waiting. Eventually he’ll pass out from blood loss and Sheamus picks up the win when he walks down.
    that's a big IF. new jack liked to get coked up before matches. he'd probably forget to pass out after getting a couple lines up his noes.