Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Quotes from TV/movies etc. you use in day-to day life...

Since 1995 I've copped "Run! Forrest Run!" from people when I'm out jogging.

A lot of guys named Anderson get the "Mr And-er-son, we've been expecting you" line.

When I'm frustrated and too polite to swear I do the "razzin-frazzin-razzin-frazzin" thing Muttley would do (or is it Mumbly?)

others?

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i use seinfeld's "Not that there's anything wrong with that" after everything now with reference to gender/sexual identity

Homer Simpsons "the word ______ is thrown around a lot these days" (the original he used was "un-blowupable")

probably a lot of other quotes from those 2 shows as well

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Since 1995 I've copped "Run! Forrest Run!" from people when I'm out jogging.
    ^^^i’ve been using that one since forever, but in reference to Chris Rock in 2005 The Longest Yard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    i use seinfeld's "Not that there's anything wrong with that" after everything now with reference to gender/sexual identity
    ^^^same.
    Also “Yadda Yadda Yadda”, “Serenity now”...a bunch of Seinfeld-isms, really.

“Alrighty then” is part of my vocabulary thanks to Ace Ventura, though I rarely draw it out as much as he did.

Whenever I’d give the safety brief to Soldiers on shooting range I’d hold up my weapon (M-16, later M-4) and start out w. “Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! This...is my Boom Stick”, and channel my inner Bruce Campbell.

A recent one that’s become a habit is calling ppl “Bubba”, after binging the entire Nash Bridges TV series.

"Say hello to my li'l friend!" POW-POW-POW is what I WANT to say who piss me off, but I always seem to restrain myself
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Definitley a repeater is Peter Griffin's wincing after anytime my kids fall and they make a big deal of it. "SSsss-Ahhhhhhhh!"
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Definitley a repeater is Peter Griffin's wincing after anytime my kids fall and they make a big deal of it. "SSsss-Ahhhhhhhh!"
    thats a good one, id probably use it more if i was in a place to see people fall down more often

Boisterously Confused

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Mighty Member

And awaay we go!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    thats a good one, id probably use it more if i was in a place to see people fall down more often
    i push people down just so I can do it. I try and bring joy to the world and somehow I am the bad guy!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

"Blah, Blah, Blah, Yakety, Shmackety.." from the dad on the Tazmania cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    "Say hello to my li'l friend!" POW-POW-POW is what I WANT to say who piss me off, but I always seem to restrain myself
    As for me... "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" is something I always say to myself whenever I post a message in the forums.

Anytime something I mean the least little thing goes right for me IO always bust out with "I love it when a plan comes together."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I often end team meetings with “let’s be careful out there!”, before remembering that everyone is way too young to remember Hill Street Blues, including me.

I use "That's just, like, your opinion, man" and "You're not wrong; you're just an *******" from The Big Lebowski a lot.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A lot of stuff from the Boondocks. Often when the proper context presents itself.