Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think the only thing I want to see regarding Rocky in the next Creed movie is an acknowledgement that Rocky is still alive. Otherwise, it is fine that they move on. However, I really do hope they have a better script for Creed III. I didn't like II nearly as much as the first one.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Yeah, Creed II I think was more "Rocky by numbers"-Rocky/Creed suffers personal setback which might be loved one sick or dying/personal injury/loses match etc. but then manages to get himself back on track by movie's end.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The first Creed movie is my favorite Rocky film. The second one was entertaining but not as good. The first one was great and on top of Michale B Jordan solidifying that he's a mega star, imo it gave Stallone his best dramatic turn. Coogler left after the first one right? That might have something to do with the second not being as good. Jordan is directing 3 himself IIRC. Also Majors is a great actor so hopefully he's not Clubbers son and they do they're own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I want full closure on Rocky. Just kill him off. No riding off into the sunset
    Have you actually even seen the film yet?

Astonishing Member

I remember on a interview once Sly referring to Carl as "Apollo Greed" insinuating that his wanting of more money was the reason he was killed off. You know what they say about karma.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I remember on a interview once Sly referring to Carl as "Apollo Greed" insinuating that his wanting of more money was the reason he was killed off. You know what they say about karma.
    I remember Carl Weathers wanted a part in Rocky Balboa even though Apollo had been killed off. It stained his relationship with Sly and wouldn't consent to his image being used in the movie.

Since part of the plot in RB is a virtual match, wonder if that's what Carl had in mind for a cameo.

Mickey showed up in Rocky V although that was a flashback.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth