Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Looks like rogue is one of the mutants on duggans book
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Okay but this doesnt suggest that Cable's sales are poor and is the worst selling X-title. In fact from this video, it would appear Excalibur is.

Duggan has said that the book was always intended to end at issue 11 and I believe him. From the very first issue, it was established that the end goal would be to bring OG Cable back. That was hinted at early on and its ruminated in the background until now. Once OG Cable is back, there is nowhere to go with this series except to transition it to being one about him but Marvel already has plans for him and that will likely be a new volume of Cable and/or he joins a team book. I dont believe that this was "cancelled" due to poor sales as that doesnt seem to fit.
    Bishop66 has posts that he says that Cable sells badly. I don't understand why being so divisive of a book that everyone knows that sells poorly.

He can say what he wants, he is just controlling the narrative. people said that he did the same for gurdians: Duggan said that he had years of stories to tell and when it got cancelled on 14 issue he said that it was all the story he had planned.

If this was planned we would know far ahead that it is a 12 issues.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Perch is comicsgate scum if you listen to him you got serious issues
    I have no idea who Perch is outside of the video I posted nor do I know anything about his connection to Comicsgate, but he shares sales numbers which are a pretty objective way to measure things. There's nothing to agree or disagree on when you're presented with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Bishop66 has posts that he says that Cable sells badly. I don't understand why being so divisive of a book that everyone knows that sells poorly.

He can say what he wants, he is just controlling the narrative. people said that he did the same for gurdians: Duggan said that he had years of stories to tell and when it got cancelled on 14 issue he said that it was all the story he had planned.

If this was planned we would know far ahead that it is a 12 issues.
    Why? When Marvel ends a series, they dont give it any more advance warning than Cable got. We usually find out when the solicit for the final issue is revealed

Okay...why are we suddenly talking about comic book sales

:/
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    OMG yes.

10char

Ugh I'm so damn happy Rogue is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Duggan has already clarified that he was just remembering Uncanny Avengers times with Pepe, is not a clue.

PD: Rang10 has been crying since his previous account about Krakoa and will continue to cry for more years, you don't have to argue with him. He will push anything that points to his preconceived idea that it is a failure.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-09-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Why? When Marvel ends a series, they dont give it any more advance warning than Cable got. We usually find out when the solicit for the final issue is revealed
    If it is planned as a limited series, they can put it on solicits.

If it is planned as a limited series, they can put it on solicits.
    Its 11 issues; thats not a limited series, especially since it tackled multiple arcs, not one singular story as limited series do

Its 11 issues; thats not a limited series, especially since it tackled multiple arcs, not one singular story as limited series do
    It is 12 issues, and you said it was a limited series because Duggan intention was always end on 12 issues.

It is 12 issues, and you said it was a limited series because Duggan intention was always end on 12 issues.
    Okay 12 issues. Marvel doesnt tend to announce the number of issues a book is going to have when it launches. That doesnt always mean its cancelled due to poor sales when it ends at 11 or 12 issues. Its the same thing they did with X-men Red, which was always intended to be 11 issues even if we didnt know it when it launched

Okay 12 issues. Marvel doesnt tend to announce the number of issues a book is going to have when it launches. That doesnt always mean its cancelled due to poor sales when it ends at 11 or 12 issues. Its the same thing they did with X-men Red, which was always intended to be 11 issues even if we didnt know it when it launched
    They are announcing x-corps as a 5 issues mini and I guess way of X was a mini on a Marvel previews magazine

They are announcing x-corps as a 5 issues mini and I guess way of X was a mini on a Marvel previews magazine
    Because those are minis (Last I heard that was debunked for X-Corps)

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Perch is comicsgate scum if you listen to him you got serious issues

lol. no wait LOLOLOLOLOL

does milktoast offend you? cause thats his flavor
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.