Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Why don't they have new writer for each series so that they can concentrate on it. The quality will go down if the writer write two series at the same time.

The quality of Marauders isn't great right now, and it will get even worse with Duggan writing another series.
    We don’t know that’s not what’s going to happen. This is just spotlighting new #1s.

It’s unlikely, but any number of creators could be taking over Marauders or Excalibur.

Spectacular Member

unless hickman is getting a council book, i 100% see him having cyclops, his scott is great anyways

Astonishing Member

If it is “The Trial”, it better not mean what I suspect it means

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    And X-Force and Wolverine in X of Swords was really the same story.
    Wolverine is an extension of X-Force as Percy has introduced plot elements in X-Force that he's gone on to elaborate on in Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Jean Grey hasnt been put on trial for Dark Phoenix in a while so.....
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-08-2021 at 11:06 AM.

A 12 Angry Men remake?
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Mighty Member

I mean, Hickman is still going to be doing the flagship X-Book, it's just changed.
    A part of me hopes it's just called New X-Men or so, but they continue the old numbering system just to mess with People.

However, I could see this as being where his run truly comes to life. So far, we've just had Hickman leaving bread crumbs while the other writers have been allowed to go crazy. But I believe this is where Hickman will now begin to payoff things that happened way back in HOXPOX.

It feels a bit weird that Hickman won't be writing two X books, but alas, he also probably has a hand in every X title running at the moment.

It'll be a shame if I wasn't interested in Leah's book, I kind of feel bad as I've enjoyed her work on Amazing Mary-Jane, but X-factor just didn't interest me that much. At the same time, I already get so many X books. A part of me is wishing that X-Corp is just a 5 issue mini.

But anyway, I look forward to the next batch of books.

I would love to have two Hickman comics but we don't really know how much time it takes him to be Head of X and oversee everything.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Or we could just pretend we don't know what it could be about...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I would love to have two Hickman comics but we don't really know how much time it takes him to be Head of X and oversee everything.
    I've long suspected Hickman is writing something X-related other than comics. His output is fairly limited nowadays with only one monthly book and a mini at Image that's about to conclude. I appreciate his role as "Head of X" involves some sort of coordination but I doubt he's reading everyone's scripts as that would be the editors' job.

Scarlet Witch? Probably.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I've long suspected Hickman is writing something X-related other than comics. His output is fairly limited nowadays with only one monthly book and a mini at Image that's about to conclude. I appreciate his role as "Head of X" involves some sort of coordination but I doubt he's reading everyone's scripts as that would be the editors' job.
    He probably get some money being head of X, so why write other book? It's ahuge mistake that Marvel made

Predictions:

Duggan/Larraz’s X-Men is Jean’s team of X-Men. Hickman’s book will be Scott’s.

Williams/Schiti’s book is seemingly called The Trial, but the trial of who? Scarlet Witch? Maybe someone does something at the Gala? Either way, I think this is a mini if it is called The Trial (because how would you make a trial an ongoing series lol).

Since Schiti is off of SWORD, Paco Medina will be taking over. Him and Ewing are tight and haven’t worked together since No Road Home.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yeah, there was a time when he was writing two Avengers, the Infinity crossover (and later Secret Wars), plus East of West and Manhattan Projects. Now it's just X-men and Decorum, which doesn't come out every month. While I'm sure he's trying to keep a lighter schedule than before, it seems odd if he's not working on anything else.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yeah. It's you.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ugh why cant they bring on Olivier Coipel or Jerome Opena or Sara Pichelli. I know they are slower but they can do mini arcs.

Come on Marvel stop being so stingy with the cash.

Also i realize that those two probably are working on indepent series or just got exhausted with super hero stuff.
    Coipel is too busy drawing naked men (I wish I was a fly on the wall on his sessions). Also it seems he's recovering from some kind of injury?
    Last edited by Alex.; 04-08-2021 at 02:07 PM.