Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
I've long suspected Hickman is writing something X-related other than comics. His output is fairly limited nowadays with only one monthly book and a mini at Image that's about to conclude. I appreciate his role as "Head of X" involves some sort of coordination but I doubt he's reading everyone's scripts as that would be the editors' job.
Depends how they're organizing it and how invested he is. He could be reading everyone's scripts because what happens to one character or concept impacts all of them and any plans he may make. Or editorial could be giving him a cliff notes version of the most essential developments.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
Williams/Schiti’s book is seemingly called The Trial, but the trial of who? Scarlet Witch? Maybe someone does something at the Gala? Either way, I think this is a mini if it is called The Trial (because how would you make a trial an ongoing series lol).
If the word really is trial, it doesn't have to be a trial in the sense of law. It can be trial in the sense of experiments, or challenges that must be completed ("trial by fire"). Using it in the sense of a legal trial is just the most sensible and expected way of looking at it, especially after that one storyline about Jean on trial years ago.