Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So Duggan takes over the new Adjectiveless X-men, while Hickman switches to another. That's not gonna make some people happy i can imagine. Similar situation for those not being fans of Williams writing on X-factor.

Wonder if this means the cancelation of any existing titles. Because the bubble is allready close to or in the process of bursting and more titles are not going to make it any easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Is it possible that Leah Williams' series is "The Trial"?

At the very least it should be "The" Something.
    Unless those are Krakoan letters.

Yo if they even had the thought to Axe X-Factor over X-Force & Excalibur I'd eat my hat.

Duggan, Tini and Percy have two series each, Leah I assume she will have X-Factor and a new series.
    Vita has two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Vita has two as well.
    Yeah, they have two as well.

In fact the only ones who only have one series are Zeb Wells and Hickman itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo if they even had the thought to Axe X-Factor over X-Force & Excalibur I'd eat my hat.
    I would eat your hat too hahah

waiting for Bishop66 enter the chats with his thought about this

VALERIO and PEPE!!!! FRRRAAAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Please let laura be in a leading role in one of the new books
    And adult Cable! I know that Duggan is a big Cable fan, so there’s hope...

I am hoping this means planetary x-men is an ongoing so we get two x-books with xmen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am hoping this means planetary x-men is an ongoing so we get two x-books with xmen.
    Planet Size is in June, not July. So Planet Size X-Men launches Duggan's X-Men.

Planet Size is in June, not July. So Planet Size X-Men launches Duggan's X-Men.
    Ahhh. Well YAY. lol Thanks for the info.

The only thing i can make out is the word The under the Leah williams one. And i agree it does suck that valerio is leaving s.w.o.r.d. but glad he not leaving the franchise and if there are going to be three main adventure x-men books then i'm glad he will get to flesh out a lot of those locals along with Pepe.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-08-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I was hoping Excalibur would get a mini reboot/refresher.

I hope SWORD isnt going to end. Al Ewing is one of the best writers in this group right now.

Maybe they are give Leah an artist to help with the launch.

Excited of Pepe on an ongoing and this probably mean this will be Storm's team? Maybe?

And I'm really hoping Hickman has a good artist. Are we thinking New X-Men or Uncanny.

Also what if Hickman does was he did for Avengers and makes a big X-Men squad that breaks down to two?

Duggan gets a team and Hickman gets a team. Wishful thinking. Gold and Blue.

If SWORD or X-Factor get cancelled before Excalibur I'm going to be super bummed.
    Last edited by CGAR; 04-08-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

This news just BLOW my mind ��❤️

My theory is that Duggan is going to have the X-Men with Cable and Storm in some kind of space team and that Hickman is going to have Uncanny X-Men with the election team with Cyclops and Jean.

It really feels like we should still be in the Dawn of X I mean Krakoa seems like it is still getting it's feet wet. When I hear Reign I expect more expansion and control

My theory is that Duggan is going to have the X-Men with Cable and Storm in some kind of space team and that Hickman is going to have Uncanny X-Men with the election team with Cyclops and Jean.
    I really wish we get something really big and more ambitious. I think Hickman's X-Men universe shines when they go really big. Having the X-Men terraform Mars would be a series I really want to read. Storm would fit very well in this context as the leader who creates a new habitat.

I also love the concept of the Krakoan portals. Distance just does not matter anymore for the mutant nations.

Hickman should write this series himself. It would be his strengths as a writer giving us a concept like this. X-Men heroics can a different person write...
    Last edited by Exodus; 04-08-2021 at 08:17 AM.