Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Hickman's title being Uncanny X-Men is the logic step. But very unlikely considering Hickman's interviews...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I would honestly love to see a book about the Mutants who aren't interested in Krakoa.
    You could probably pull another Uncanny Avengers volume out of that.
    That is what I wish Marauders was actually about. All the 'pirate' and Hellfire drama would have worked so much better if they were on the outs trying to take advantage.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    If I could decide what happens next I agree we would need X-Men, Uncanny and would also reshape Excalibur.

This is how I would do it:

X-Men:
    writer- Gerry Duggan
    artist- Pepe Larraz
    line-up: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, X-23 and Multiple Man

Uncanny X-Men:
    writer- Jonathan Hickman
    artist- Mahmud Asrar
    line-up: Storm, adult Cable, Rogue, Gambit, Tempo, Armor and Jubilee
    I think that X-Men will be those non-council members so Nightcrawler is out.

Uncanny X-Men will be those council members only who will make Krakoa wide decision. The team will be Magneto, Charles and other council members who are not on the other teams.

I prefer Zeb Wells in New Mutants, Alan Davis should write Excalibur instead. Alan Davis writing on original Excalibur was 10 times better than the current writer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Hickman's title being Uncanny X-Men is the logic step. But very unlikely considering Hickman's interviews...
    Could you give link to his interviews regarding this?

Alan Davis??? Y’all have GOT to let the past go lol.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Excalibur:
    writer- Zeb Wells
    artist- Russel Dauterman
    line-up: Betsy, Kwannon, Brian, Meggan, Jamie, Pete Wisdom and Chamber
    No. This is like putting all the Summers or Wolverines in the same book.
    "Cable was right!"

I think it might just be Hickman's book is a second season of Giant Size X-Men.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan

New podcast with Gerry Duggan and in case there were any doubts, he confirms he's writing the elected team with cyclops and jean. I know some in the thread thought he may write another team.

Also, he mentions Synch has a great character design for the gala, confirming he'll make a apperance!

He also mentions he just wrote his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it, it focuses on her and then she has "other plans".
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 04-12-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    That is what I wish Marauders was actually about. All the 'pirate' and Hellfire drama would have worked so much better if they were on the outs trying to take advantage.
    That's fair, a pirate themed book where the mutants kind of take advantage of their place in the World would be fun.

Honestly, through, I'd like to see the disgruntled Mutants come together along with some Avengers again, you could have them led by Captain America who is trying to change his image after the events of Secret Empire.
    Then you have another volume of Uncanny Avengers, and it could be a loose tie in to Hickman's story.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan

New podcast with Gerry Duggan and in case there were any doubts, he confirms he's writing the elected team with cyclops and jean. I know some in the thread thought he may write another team.

Also, he mentions Synch has a great character design for the gala, confirming he'll make a apperance!

He also mentions he just wrote his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it, it focuses on her and then she has "other plans".
    Makes sense so the xmen team is basically a continuation of his cable team. I'm expecting cyclops, jean, cable (kid cable but resolved by future cable.) Polaris, rogue, Laura, and I want to say synch but I think Hickman us going to write synch and storm for some reason.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So when Esme will grown up?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Makes sense so the xmen team is basically a continuation of his cable team. I'm expecting cyclops, jean, cable (kid cable but resolved by future cable.) Polaris, rogue, Laura, and I want to say synch but I think Hickman us going to write synch and storm for some reason.
    I think Kid Cable is gone. If Cable is in there, it’ll be the adult Cable. I’m 99.9% sure of that at this point. Would be super surprised if they pull a bait and switch and Kid Cable sticks around in this time after the 12th and final issue of his series.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    So when Esme will grown up?
    The young X-girls really need to stop hooking up with time displaced older men

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I am here for this MentalManipulator. Only one change I would make, I would put R.B. Silva on Excalibur. Their issue of Excalibur was gorgeous! I want a little more whimsy in Excalibur. I really really like these line ups.
    Thank you...I also adore Silva..is just that Dauterman is my favorite and I think he would nail all the mystic and glam that comes with Otherworld.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Thank you...I also adore Silva..is just that Dauterman is my favorite and I think he would nail all the mystic and glam that comes with Otherworld.
    Well from his work on war of the realms and Thor, he can do fantasy very well