Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    The possibility of Rogue and Cable in the same team again makes me nostalgic for Carey's days. I'd love to see them together again under Duggan's, but I doubt Tini will let Rogue go. Yeah, she's being wasted in Excalibur, but she's still a big draw.
    Same. I didnt read Duggans run on Avengers but I remembering seeing people like Rogue and Cable in that series.

BANNED

Interesting that Hickman is stepping down from the main book... I hope his new deals with Cyclops' team, as in X-Men Strikeforce or similar.

Incredible Member

A book is getting cancelled for sure. My bet is on Hellions. Why? It was listed as on the cancel queue in the same rumour that correctly predicted Cable's cancelation.

Huh, I guess it makes sense for 90% of Hickman's X-Men to have been just set up if it was never meant to run for all of his tenure. I'm hoping his new book will have an actual continuous story.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    A book is getting cancelled for sure. My bet is on Hellions. Why? It was listed as on the cancel queue in the same rumour that correctly predicted Cable's cancelation.
    Damn man, sad if true. Hellions is consistently great, so much so that I wish Wells had gotten the X-Men book instead of Duggan. If they do cancel Hellions , I hope he gets to write something again in this era. Maybe a relaunch of X-Force since the current one has grown so stale .

Curious about the new rosters of the books . Wonder if Exodus or Mystique( would love to see her in particular) will be in one of them? Let's goo X-books !

It's definitely fallout from the Gala. Duggan scared me by saying Emma may not survive

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's definitely fallout from the Gala. Duggan scared me by saying Emma may not survive
    LOL he just joking. they have ressurretion

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I think X-factor will be cancelled too: cable, Hellion and X-factor
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-08-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    In a status quo where everyone who dies gets a clone body and their memories copy pasted back into it?

Unless someone uses the Gala to kill the Five and burn the tree down (and deletes the Cerebro storages all at once), why would it even matter if she gets killed?

Except if she is on your "survives Hickam's Era without getting stupidly killed" bingo card.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Best Possibility:
    Duggan writing Scott and Jean's X-Men
    Hickman writing Worlds of X featuring Moira OR Quiet Council Krakoa.

Worst Possibility:
    Duggan continuing Hicks' X-Men
    Hickman writing Scott and Jean's X-Men
    Does the quiet council actually need a book? They aren't a actual team and we see their meetings when it's relevant..

Well, more books that will likely be crap that I’ll buy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Does the quiet council actually need a book? They aren't a actual team and we see their meetings when it's relevant..
    I dont imagine a QC would simply be about meetings.. Mystique hasnt been featured in any book this era. She could be one the leads to a QC book that focuses on the politics behind Krakoa with a Game of Thrones vibe as we see more of the member's agendas and how they try to outplay each other. I think thats an interesting premise

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Well, more books that will likely be crap that I’ll buy anyway.
    Dude why do you do this to yourself?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

So it seems this is a transition period.

I wonder if Hickman if finish his story in his title and jump off.

If Hickman will no longer be Head of X then it may be time for me to move on, because to be perfectly honest all of the X-writers together can never match Hickman's vision.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    So it seems this is a transition period.

I wonder if Hickman if finish his story in his title and jump off.

If Hickman will no longer be Head of X then it may be time for me to move on, because to be perfectly honest all of the X-writers together can never match Hickman's vision.
    I mean he's just jumping to a new title, which is odd, but I doubt changes the end goal.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I mean he's just jumping to a new title, which is odd, but I doubt changes the end goal.
    I understand that, but Duggan is the lead writer of Hellfire Gala ( and before this X of Swords was co-led by Howard) so I am surmising that Hickman is slowly letting go of the reigns.

Of course, I am assuming so this can be totally wrong (which I would be very happy about)