Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan

New podcast with Gerry Duggan and in case there were any doubts, he confirms he's writing the elected team with cyclops and jean. I know some in the thread thought he may write another team.

Also, he mentions Synch has a great character design for the gala, confirming he'll make a apperance!

He also mentions he just wrote his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it, it focuses on her and then she has "other plans".
    So, Hickman will be working with Storm, Magneto and the other Omega level mutants, except Jean?
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-13-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Is jrjr drawing the hickman book? I would hope not.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan

New podcast with Gerry Duggan and in case there were any doubts, he confirms he's writing the elected team with cyclops and jean. I know some in the thread thought he may write another team.

Also, he mentions Synch has a great character design for the gala, confirming he'll make a apperance!

He also mentions he just wrote his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it, it focuses on her and then she has "other plans".
    Thanks very much for sharing this!

So basically Gerry is writing the superhero team with Scott and Jean, which I'm happy with. His Marauders and Cable aren't always exceptional but when he's on he's REALLY good, and he's clearly a fan so I'm excited to hear he has long-term plans.

He also mentions that Jonathan is still Head of X so I now have to wonder if he'll be the one following up on the "planetary" thing with Storm or if that's yet another book written by someone else. Must... know... now...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Is jrjr drawing the hickman book? I would hope not.
    I think the timing doesn't quite work, JR Jr is starting his first project in July but Hickman's new book doesn't start until September. So unless John is doing a short one for starters, it ain't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I think the timing doesn't quite work, JR Jr is starting his first project in July but Hickman's new book doesn't start until September. So unless John is doing a short one for starters, it ain't him.
    I hope so. Just hope the book get a regular artist of good quality

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    They said in the press Romita was doing multiple projects with his return, so I think he'll be moving around a lot with his books this year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Best Possibility:
    Duggan writing Scott and Jean's X-Men
    Hickman writing Worlds of X featuring Moira OR Quiet Council Krakoa.

Worst Possibility:
    Duggan continuing Hicks' X-Men
    Hickman writing Scott and Jean's X-Men
    Seems like I was right about this one

BANNED

I hope Hicks writes his book that is different than how Duggan's X-Men or what he was writing post XoS. That also means not writing fan favorite characters . He should write his own book.