Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Now that others have mention it. Leah's book reads like The Trial to me. Thats all i can see now lol

And the Hickman artist is that an A? Has he worked with any artist that name starts with an A.

Time to google marvel artists.

Last week on IG, Pepe Larraz posted "Hey! I can't share anything of what I'm currently doing..."
    Hopefully he will be on a monthly! That dude is a certified beast with his art. I'd buy anything
    he works on.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Now that others have mention it. Leah's book reads like The Trial to me. Thats all i can see now lol

And the Hickman artist is that an A? Has he worked with any artist that name starts with an A.

Time to google marvel artists.
    I am 90% sure it is Adam Kubert and i'm here for it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hm. Don't like that they're changing up artists on SWORD already. And happy to see Williams getting another title, but a little concerned that this news is coming while we've got a "last dance" tease out for X-Factor. But fingers crossed that it's all good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that Duggan is going to have the X-Men with Cable and Storm in some kind of space team and that Hickman is going to have Uncanny X-Men with the election team with Cyclops and Jean.
    All. Over. This!

Love your theory. Please make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am 90% sure it is Adam Kubert and i'm here for it.
    Is Art Adams still with Marvel?

So it does look like Valerio is leaving SWORD...

https://twitter.com/ValerioSchiti/st...598000645?s=20
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Please let this mean Gambit and Rogue can escape Excalibur. A big shakeup in the lineups would be great. Or does this mean certain books are ending?! Because we have to be near saturation.

Looks like Hickman is finally stepping things up a gear and kicking off the long anticipated Bill The Lobster solo.

Leah Williams does not need another book

Maybe Duggan will write the next book for Cable as I doubt the Stryfe plot is gonna be wrapped up in the last 2 issues of the current volume

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So Duggan takes over the new Adjectiveless X-men, while Hickman switches to another. That's not gonna make some people happy i can imagine.
    This is so odd to me. We’ve been following that title for 2 years with 90% set up stories so Hickman can leave it. Of course he’s still writing a book, but why even switch titles?

A wonder what this comics called “the trial” by williams is going to be about?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Is Art Adams still with Marvel?
    Not sure but i think you got it. The first four letters definitely looks like ARTH.

Good to see s.w.o.r.d is continuing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ugh why cant they bring on Olivier Coipel or Jerome Opena or Sara Pichelli. I know they are slower but they can do mini arcs.

Come on Marvel stop being so stingy with the cash.

Also i realize that those two probably are working on indepent series or just got exhausted with super hero stuff.

Redacted is hopefully going to be JRJr. And I hope that one of the books is Uncanny. It's been too long without an Uncanny X-Men title.