Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Any human o Krakoa if commits a crime on Krakoa will be judged by the country of krakoa, pretty simple.
    There isn't any kidnapping if they are there on their own will.

Also no reasons to judge champions as they didn't commited any crimes

Ok right. If I go to krakoa and you tell me I'm going to be put in suspended animation where I can see and hear but not move I'm going to be all. " Well this was nice, thanks, but america hello." I might be desperate enough to call out for Trump. Lol

I mean yeah can you imagine if storm broke the law. going by doom turning her into chrome that would be the day krakoa dies for sure.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    yeah meaningless hero v hero conflicts get pages of engagement by pitting fanbases against each other
    doesnt mean its good, its just controversial
    But it works y'all are falling for it

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ok right. If I go to krakoa and you tell me I'm going to be put in suspended animation where I can see and hear but not move I'm going to be all. " Well this was nice, thanks, but america hello." I might be desperate enough to call out for Trump. Lol

I mean yeah can you imagine if storm broke the law. going by doom turning her into chrome that would be the day krakoa dies for sure.
    well if I go to USA and commits a crime I subjected to their laws like: death penalty and being foreer on prison. On my country that can't happen, but I'm in another country subjected by their laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The sales will be low on this, works hahaa

BANNED

yeah meaningless hero v hero conflicts get pages of engagement by pitting fanbases against each other
    doesnt mean its good, its just controversial
    Still has you talking though creating buzz around it. The book is for x-men fans most x-men fans loved the interaction. Any other fan going to read is a welcomed bonus. I do not really get the frustration over the panels yh it's tense but so are a lot of stories, it is to build drama. All this is even more interesting when you consider the children might not even be mutants. So the avengers coming there would have been useless in the first place. But like I said vita is dammm good at their job..... Brava!

well if I go to USA and commits a crime I subjected to their laws like: death penalty and being foreer on prison. On my country that can't happen, but I'm in another country subjected by their laws.
    True and if i'm running a country i'm taking that in to account. In a world where mutants are killed for simply existing i would not have accepted super powered humans who parents can be kidnapped and held at gunpoint on tv to say whatever they want about my nation and what i may be doing with there kids. But i like to think ahead.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

A broken foot and some good jack daniels makes it easy. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

True and if i'm running a country i'm taking that in to account. In a world where mutants are killed for simply existing i would not have accepted super powered humans who parents can be kidnapped and held at gunpoint on tv to say whatever they want about my nation and what i may be doing with there kids. But i like to think ahead.
    That makes zero sense. They are heroes, they aren't there to commit crimes. And there is the option to turn them over to USA government if anything wrong happens.
    You are reating non-existing problems

That makes zero sense. They are heroes, they aren't there to commit crimes. And there is the option to turn them over to USA government if anything wrong happens.
    You are reating non-existing problems
    Ummm name a hero who has never commited a crime.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Still has you talking though creating buzz around it. The book is for x-men fans most x-men fans loved the interaction. Any other fan going to read is a welcomed bonus. I do not really get the frustration over the panels yh it's tense but so are a lot of stories, it is to build drama. All this is even more interesting when you consider the children might not even be mutants. So the avengers coming there would have been useless in the first place. But like I said vita is dammm good at their job..... Brava!
    This only works if x-fans are only x-fans and not part of a shared universe of fandoms.

There was no need for drama, it's utterly contrived. The idea of "any publicity is good publicity" has been the most damaging aspect of modern marvel comics, promoting apathy.
    The tension feels fake. If they wanted ororo to stand out they could've used faceless government employee No. 334 instead of established characters who shouldn't have any beef in this particular situation.

Ummm name a hero who has never commited a crime.
    This is jump the shark, many didn't commited crimes. You are just creating problems to give Krakoa a weak excuse

This is jump the shark, many didn't commited crimes. You are just creating problems to give Krakoa a weak excuse
    No leaders have to think about these things. Why is it any more valid to think mutants can be dangerous in a human society despite heroes like the xmen than it is to think humans can be dangerous in a mutant one?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

the whole champions comic ended up selling poorly cuz of outlawed and a ton of these conflicts earlier. CWII caused the Ms marvel book's sales to crash.
    It stopped working in any material way beyond "bad publicity" past like the early 2010s.
    The apathy shows in the sales.
    The outlawed event kinda ended up being a failure to revamp the champions line.

No leaders have to think about these things. Why is it any more valid to think mutants can be dangerous in a human society despite heroes like the xmen than it is to think humans can be dangerous in a mutant one?
    you mean overthink to find excuses to not help allies? Some of the champions are also mutants.

mutants are much more than only 8 x-men.

you mean overthink to find excuses to not help allies? Some of the champions are also mutants.

mutants are much more than only 8 x-men.
    Exactly. So why risk the lives of millions to save a few human children from a law humanity can easily just change. Why aren't humans out protesting? They had the time and energy to protest mutants but not to protect their kids?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

the whole champions comic ended up selling poorly cuz of outlawed and a ton of these conflicts earlier. CWII caused the Ms marvel book's sales to crash.
    It stopped working in any material way beyond "bad publicity" past like the early 2010s.
    The apathy shows in the sales.
    The outlawed event kinda ended up being a failure to revamp the champions line.
    Good hopefully they'll take the hint Cancel Champions & put out a Young Avengers book sounds like a win to me.