Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I hope every QC member shows up to humiliate the Avengers. Channelling their inner Emma. Poor Tony and Carol didn't stand a chance

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Just some guy from the Bible all of humanity descends from supposedly. Except he only had 2 male sons, one of whom killed the other, and the human race died there and then.
    lolol I see what u did there.

nevertheless thanks for clarifying.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

- Art is hideous

- Mutants acting stupid. Again. At minimum, I would have expected more out of Ororo... er... Storm (I *think* we’re tight, but I don’t want to be presumptuous now).

- Her point about working to change the law was a good one, though. Like others have said, seems like there was. A better way to get the Krakoans the message without sending multiple top flight Avengers. At beat, it seems more like a job for someone like Black Knight.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Children of WHO?
    The children of Bill Gates GMO species project.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Honestly, considering we know her, Mystique getting on her high horse is rather grating.
    She has done no worse than some of the avenger's best. But some would argue she has had a better reason.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    It could end up quite awkward if that's revealed.

Also once again everyone looks a bit dumb, considering there are much more ways than Cerebro to identify someone as mutant from a distance.
    Not really they will just refer the case to cradle. Do y'all not remember how xavier unironically exiled franklin from krakoa after being revealed to not be a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Not really they will just refer the case to cradle. Do y'all not remember how xavier unironically exiled franklin from krakoa after being revealed to not be a mutant.
    And if you read the new juggernaunt mini the avengers should be ashamed of themselves. I mean the way human super powered children are being treated by cradle seems like something they should be investigating. It's not often a kid with powers ends up lucky to be a mutant. with mutants no longer the victims special humans are now becoming targets for the militants of countries that use to grab mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Funny how apparently a Storm is being "advesarial" for stating facts. Was she wrong that cap and them stood up and protected Kamala and co during Outlaw but are now here in the mutant home trying to tell them to do with their own when they can't even get a wrangle on powered super children. So why are they bothering the mutants rather than the people who make the law. They feel it's a bad law they should go talk to their government. If a mutant needs them they can go find them. Maybe one day they will just show up to see "how are mutants?"

In Vita i trust.

And then some are saying how dumb the mutants will look when it comes out they arent mutants but wouldn't the avengers look more dumb. The xmen are on an island and these kids have been running around and the avengers can't even locate them so they wanted mutants to do it for them. Why show up empty handed, bring the perps.
    Boom storm stated facts and didn't compromise on it. If it don't apply let it fly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And if you read the new juggernaunt mini the avengers should be ashamed of themselves. I mean the way human super powered children are being treated by cradle seems like something they should be investigating. It's not often a kid with powers ends up lucky to be a mutant. with mutants no longer the victims special humans are now becoming targets for the militants of countries that use to grab mutants.
    It is in human nature to find an enemy to rally against, the mutants realized their power and took themselves out if the equation so now the human children will suffer.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I'm kind of dazzled by this preview but Raven can go suck an egg. This For the Children bit was never her just because she adopted (recruited) a child into her army.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It is in human nature to find an enemy to rally against, the mutants realized their power and took themselves out if the equation so now the human children will suffer.
    yup. so Storm knew exactly what she was talking about here. its like your coming to tell us about our own but your letting your own be put in cages now that we are protecting ours. Doesn't mean she doesn't want to do anything but her hands are tied, it would create just as much of an international incident if she went and busted up cradle so why aren't the avengers doing anything then. In their own books they basically made the outaw, law, hunted the kids, then dropped the ball by going into all these events. Doesn't mean Vita forgot what just happened.

juggernant.jpg juggernaunt2.jpg The only reason the girl didn't end up dissected in the end is because Cain was able to get through to Xavier. It was a really touching story she was denying to herself she was a mutant the whole time and when we found out why. It was really good.

I remember thinking when is the last time being a mutant saved somebodies life.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-08-2021 at 05:21 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Yay...mutant supremacy and self importance...even more reason to root for Krakoa to burn.

Well this look incredibly stupid. For starters this entire situation could have been a phone call. Mystique and Ororo are acting ludicrously hostile and smug for no reason. I'm just baffled by this entire conversation. The Avengers, Captain America in particular, have been actively opposing the stupid Kamala's law the entire time, to the point of confronting government agents. At no point do the Avengers threaten or insult them. They're just saying that these mutant kids are causing a stir and are probably in danger, and with the way Krakoa is set up they could literally cause an international incident if they got arrested.

The way Storm talked you'd think they lived on separate planets. Does she think mutants don't have to obey any laws in the rest of the world at all?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Well this look incredibly stupid. For starters this entire situation could have been a phone call. Mystique and Ororo are acting ludicrously hostile and smug for no reason. I'm just baffled by this entire conversation. The Avengers, Captain America in particular, have been actively opposing the stupid Kamala's law the entire time, to the point of confronting government agents. At no point do the Avengers threaten or insult them. They're just saying that these mutant kids are causing a stir and are probably in danger, and with the way Krakoa is set up they could literally cause an international incident if they got arrested.

The way Storm talked you'd think they lived on separate planets. Does she think mutants don't have to obey any laws in the rest of the world at all?
    They already ignore international borders with their gates...why would they think the laws of any country apply to them when they are in that country. This has been my complaint since the beginning....where the anti-Krakoa mutants or mutants who break the law after the amnesty being punished?

You can tell from all the talk about the Avengers not caring about kids in cages that most here aren't reading anything outside the X books. Because they actually have been working against it.