Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No I mean those panels literally can not be produced. I will be shocked if anyone here can post a panel from cap, thor, or any other mu book aside from the one panel in one of the inhuman books of their thoughts on mutants being gassed and inhumans setting up camp in New York. Meanwhile I have seen several remarks in the main books about krakoa and their supisicion on what mutants are up to on krakoa just like when they were suspicious of utopia. So why is it other writers know exactly what's going on then. Seems kind of weird.
    Considering how closed borders Krakoa is, it isn't hard for them to be suspicious. Considering everyone else included in leading the nation. The Inhumans "setting up camp" as you put it had members of both the UN and the Avengers green lit and get approval. But when laws like No Human may put a foot on our nation (or something like that) you would have to be crazy to not once be at least currious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would have to go look but I'm sure Hawkeye, ironman, and I think it was Stephen have at least all mentioned it in a negative light having conversations about what might be going on there. I'm sure I saw it other places around the time it started because I remember thinking we'll a lot of these writers now have a lot to say on the state of mutants when they have something. There were several books at the time to so all we have to go on or all the writers have to go on about how cap and others feel on mutants in krakoa is what has been presented on that side.
    Iron man in cantwell's run only mentioned it to the extent of not being able to approach anyone including the avengers, ff or krakoa (which means he considered krakoa helpful implicitly or atleast someone who can help)
    hawkeye idk about. I only remember he said he was cyclops from the x-men in freefall lmao
    dunno about stephen

I have read the current Champions and the only adults who helped the (human) Champions with Kamala's Law were Cyclops and the Marauders, the rest of the human heroes said they could not get involved.

If Carol and Stark did not protect even their own protégés, it is normal for mutants to be reluctant with them.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-09-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have read the current Champions and the only adults who helped the (human) Champions with Kamala's Law were Cyclops and the Marauders, the rest of the human heroes said they could not get involved.

If Carol and Stark did not protect even their own protégés, it is normal for mutants to be reluctant with them.
    Captain america helped Champions.

Well they can do very little, it is a law

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Captain america helped Champions.

Well they can do very little, it is a law
    He did the bare minimum. And Ororo herself was with the Marauders when they had to shelter the Champions.

It is normal that if she sees how Carol and Stark ignore Kamala and Riri, she does not trust them for the mutant children.

Storm already did more for the Champions than all the Avengers in that room together, she can get as condescending as she wants.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah, Cylcops specifically used Krakoas legal immunity to bail out the Champions, something the Avengers can't do as easily.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah, Cylcops specifically used Krakoas legal immunity to bail out the Champions, something the Avengers can't do as easily.
    He didn't use immunity, he threatened with a diplomatic conflict in a bluff, something T'Challa or Thor could have done as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Considering how closed borders Krakoa is, it isn't hard for them to be suspicious. Considering everyone else included in leading the nation. The Inhumans "setting up camp" as you put it had members of both the UN and the Avengers green lit and get approval. But when laws like No Human may put a foot on our nation (or something like that) you would have to be crazy to not once be at least currious.
    I guess they should open it up then. Let everyone in after all it's not like even with the closed borders humans are still not trying to get in and destroy their nation. They assassinated xavier in just under two months after the nation was formed. But I guess they the mutants are being unreasonably paranoid of humans.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 04-09-2021 at 02:43 PM.

BANNED

He did the bare minimum. And Ororo herself was with the Marauders when they had to shelter the Champions.

It is normal that if she sees how Carol and Stark ignore Kamala and Riri, she does not trust them for the mutant children.

Storm already did more for the Champions than all the Avengers in that room together, she can get as condescending as she wants.
    Im pretty sure this is set earlier before cyclops/ororo got involved in champions bc of scheduling conflicts cuz of covid.
    The champions 3 book actually acknowledged that the avengers weren't able to be there because they got caught up in a mission even though they were sympathetic to the cause, basically acknowledging the typical "these heroes were busy cuz of some big crisis" routine.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 04-09-2021 at 02:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Excuse me but doesn't tachala or thor have nations too. Can't they also step in and do the same. Or that is beneath them. I thought they were also avengers. Oh and also I do not know namor's status is he still an avenger I seriously do not now with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Im pretty sure this is set earlier before cyclops/ororo got involved in champions bc of scheduling conflicts cuz of covid.
    The champions 3 book actually acknowledged that the avengers weren't able to be there because they got caught up in a mission even though they were sympathetic to the cause, basically acknowledging the typical "these heroes were busy cuz of some big crisis" routine.
    This right here. It's a shared universe and if a hero doesn't show up mean that they are busy somewhere else.

It sucks tht x-men writers started to say tht Avengers simply doesnt care, screwing the basic rule of shared universe

He didn't use immunity, he threatened with a diplomatic conflict in a bluff, something T'Challa or Thor could have done as well.
    Thor and Tchalla can't do it

BANNED

Iron man in cantwell's run only mentioned it to the extent of not being able to approach anyone including the avengers, ff or krakoa (which means he considered krakoa helpful implicitly or atleast someone who can help)
    hawkeye idk about. I only remember he said he was cyclops from the x-men in freefall lmao
    dunno about stephen
    anyway update on this: contagion 2 had iron fist saying the x-men are "acting weird right now" so that's 1 i found
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 04-09-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So diplomatic immunity. Six of one, half dozen of the other

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I guess they should open it up then. Let everyone in after all it's not like even with the closed borders humans are still not trying to get in and destroy their nation. They assassinated xavier in just under two months after the nation was formed. But I guess they the mutants are being unreasonably paranoid of humans.
    Could at least let certain areas be open as I put for the UN. As any nation that doesn't have anything to hide would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Yes he enforces what American laws while in America, that's the point. The thing is since the nation of Krakoa has put out all Mutants are given citenzenship and under their laws this can lead to a conflict.
    That’s what this preview’s all about, bud.

anyway update on this: contagion 2 had iron fist saying the x-men are "acting weird right now" so that's 1
    Punisher straight up micro-aggressed Logan over Krakoa in an issue of Ghost Rider.