Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Could at least let certain areas be open as I put for the UN. As any nation that doesn't have anything to hide would do.
    Nope and here is why, even with closed borders look at what is happening if you have been reading xforce you understand how bad it is the nation is not safe. Now you want to give them what some space to do what? You give them an inch they will take a mile. It's basic human nature. This is the only way they can ensure that any threat is dealt with also humans are allowed onto krakoa northstar's husband is living there. Brian gloriana 's husband was invited to the island to live with her. Humans can become krakoan not through naturalization but marriage. Also they do not have to explain themselves to anyone. If any hero is suspicious they can stay pressed for all I care. All I know is for perhaps the longest time the mutants are finally thriving.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 04-09-2021 at 03:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    anyway update on this: contagion 2 had iron fist saying the x-men are "acting weird right now" so that's 1 i found
    The whole fantastic four vs x-men run was very passive aggressive towards the x-men. They showed up to their home and stated that franklin as a mutant has a place in the island. And that they can try to help him with his power issues. I guess Sue going near damn mad and attacking them was not hostility but a natural progression. But with the x-men they are not expected to react in any way shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That’s what this preview’s all about, bud.

Punisher straight up micro-aggressed Logan over Krakoa in an issue of Ghost Rider.

There has been a lot of stuff like that between the books. Between me and my friends I prob have read almost every main marvel since at least terrigen and it's sprinkled across. Deadpool in particular has been very salty about krakoa but one it was written by duggan and two it's deadpool but it's funny to me watching people give opinions on a mutant safe space in their own books but they had no opinions about them being slaughtered. It's like ok. They want the benefit of looking good in the xbooks but not having to put the work in to show the character is an ally. But the xmen always show up to help..say what you will, extinction or not they got receipts.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The whole fantastic four vs x-men run was very passive aggressive towards the x-men. They showed up to their home and stated that franklin as a mutant has a place in the island. And that they can try to help him with his power issues. I guess Sue going near damn mad and attacking them was not hostility but a natural progression. But with the x-men they are not expected to react in any way shape or form.
    They tried to kidnap a kid. FF was relaly right to not trust them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They tried to kidnap a kid. FF was relaly right to not trust them
    I am sorry, but where was it stated that they wanted to kidnap franklin. Please indulge me I read the whole terrible run and I never saw that. Even when franklin and valeria stowed away on the marauder the mutants where stating how they will alert their parents because what they did was not right leaving home without permission. I guess what a kidnapper is has changed for this specific conversation cause I am looking at the definition in a dictionary and it doesn't tally with what the x-men did.

I am sorry, but where was it stated that they wanted to kidnap franklin. Please indulge me I read the whole terrible run and I never saw that. Even when franklin and valeria stowed away on the marauder the mutants where stating how they will alert their parents because what they did was not right leaving home without permission. I guess what a kidnapper is has changed for this specific conversation cause I am looking at the definition in a dictionary and it doesn't tally with what the x-men did.
    It wasn't stated, it was shown. Kitty went running with him to a Krakoa portal without his parents authorization

Astonishing Member

Slightly more pertinent, they rocked up on yancy street with what can only be described as a strike force

BANNED

i felt like that was an x-book rather than the an independent title so to speak
    plus its deliberately written in a hero vs hero perspective which always tends to cause these writing issues.

i've seen so many characters in their solo venture have a certain humanity and perspective in their quiet thoughts vanish when written in such conflicts

BANNED

It wasn't stated, it was shown. Kitty went running with him to a Krakoa portal without his parents authorization
    did kate drag him. Did she force him against his will. If I recall he wanted to go at the first opportunity it was his father that had switched if his genes to prevent him from going. Like I said where is the receipt that franklin was taken against his will.

Spectacular Member

whoa dude your remembering it wrong, kate took franklin out since he didn't want to hear them x-men and FF arguing about what he should be doing. kate was just telling him he do what he wants and he showed he wanted to go to the island.

Astonishing Member

Nope and here is why, even with closed borders look at what is happening if you have been reading xforce you understand how bad it is the nation is not safe. Now you want to give them what some space to do what? You give them an inch they will take a mile. It's basic human nature. This is the only way they can ensure that any threat is dealt with also humans are allowed onto krakoa northstar's husband is living there. Brian gloriana 's husband was invited to the island to live with her. Humans can become krakoan not through naturalization but marriage. Also they do not have to explain themselves to anyone. If any hero is suspicious they can stay pressed for all I care. All I know is for perhaps the longest time the mutants are finally thriving.
    Are you talking about XENO. It is simple really they are part of this world or not. So if they are going to have it where any to every Mutant is a member of their nation and have it where they have Jurisdiction over other nations (where they do a crime) then they do need to give.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i felt like that was an x-book rather than the an independent title so to speak
    plus its deliberately written in a hero vs hero perspective which always tends to cause these writing issues.

i've seen so many characters in their solo venture have a certain humanity and perspective in their quiet thoughts vanish when written in such conflicts
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Categ...-616)/Mentions

That's the only list i can find with mentions and i've read most those issues so if anyone has those issues i can guarantee you krakoa was not mentioned in a positive light in most of those issues. So essentially it seems the main line wants to benefit from basically cracking jokes about the xbooks or sounding alerts because mutants finally have a safe place and what is happening but then wants them same characters to be made to look good if they appear in the book. Sorry writers have to go with what is presented to them during the current time frame of stories. The worst part was the examples like punisher and iron fist where they were basically imo acting as though just because mutants finally had something they were privileged, they never suffered, they were just living it up now and it came off like they resented it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Slightly more pertinent, they rocked up on yancy street with what can only be described as a strike force
    Nice for you to call them that, I guess the avengers consisting of captain america, captain marvel, iron man do not resemble a strike team. They are normal to behold. Please miss me with that. Like I stated they came with a proposition for franklin. Sue got pissed and attacked them. All y'all were defending her saying they pulled up on her with no warning and omega level mutant a. Now how is it different for this situation or because it's the x-men it's ohk for some reason. Xavier and co didn't break in they knocked sat down and attempted to have a conversation with franklin's parents about his future. Glory be to God and for Sue he doesn't have to go to krakoa again he is not a mutant so that whole plot was a waste if time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Are you talking about XENO. It is simple really they are part of this world or not. So if they are going to have it where any to every Mutant is a member of their nation and have it where they have Jurisdiction over other nations (where they do a crime) then they do need to give.
    Please have you not heard of dual citizenship? You now that some people can be citizens of two countries right. Krakoa is a superpower unfortunately in the world superpowers make the rules and break the rules. Things america gets away with is what they bomb middle eastern countries for all the time. Krakoa being a home to all mutants is more or less like a safe space but a very powerful one and has souvereigty. A manis not allowed onto a safe space for women. Straight people are not allowed to safe spaces for queer people. Unless invited the space is strictly for the people it is for. Same goes for krakoa u less you are invited you aren't welcome it's simple. They gave the world a thor of their nation in house of x. If they aren't satisfied well that's none of their business you don't see other nations inspecting the United States why, because america won't allow it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Categ...-616)/Mentions

That's the only list i can find with mentions and i've read most those issues so if anyone has those issues i can guarantee you krakoa was not mentioned in a positive light in most of those issues. So essentially it seems the main line wants to benefit from basically cracking jokes about the xbooks or sounding alerts because mutants finally have a safe place and what is happening but then wants them same characters to be made to look good if they appear in the book. Sorry writers have to go with what is presented to them during the current time frame of stories. The worst part was the examples like punisher and iron fist where they were basically imo acting as though just because mutants finally had something they were privileged, they never suffered, they were just living it up now and it came off like they resented it.
    I've read most of those books too
    like powerpack involved logan coming to help
    runaways they were portrayed favorably sans a misunderstanding
    captain marvel book just treated it matter of factly where logan came to game night to play with carol
    savage avengers was written by duggan and prominently featured x-charas fighting side by side
    black cat at best was harmless flirting

actually going thorugh that list Fallen Angels I saw the most "krakoa is an isolationist cult" sentiment, it was strangely very persistent