Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Then may I ask why they were wondering why they haven't been seen on the Mutant only nation.
    Oh so one panel and none from the actual other team of xmen who were discussing the kids. Please don't get your info from one panel it does your passion a disservice.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where is that image from?
    It's from the preview of this issue.

I'm honestly so sick of this plot point when it comes to the Avengers like can they mind their buisness they pulled the same **** when the Young Avengers got together no one needs your input go somewhere & eat some bread just get out of our faces with the patronizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm honestly so sick of this plot point when it comes to the Avengers like can they mind their buisness they pulled the same **** when the Young Avengers got together no one needs your input go somewhere & eat some bread just get out of our faces with the patronizing.

Cheesus

people complain tht avengers doesn't help, then when they try to help people are mad

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oh so one panel and none from the actual other team of xmen who were discussing the kids. Please don't get your info from one panel it does your passion a disservice.
    One panel or more doesn't matter, these not being the x-men who are on the fence doesn't matter. What matters is there are clearly X-men, who believe they are Mutants, and are doing nothing themselves to ensure there isn't an incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Cheesus

people complain tht avengers doesn't help, then when they try to help people are mad
    Well it ain't me I been sick of them since Civil War, Stark & Rodgers have no place telling anyone how to manage themselves or younger heroes especially Stark he locked kids in cages, chains, & muzzles that's his solution I don't get why it's a problem for him now. They can feel free to dismiss themselves like the gif says.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well it ain't me I been sick of them since Civil War, Stark & Rodgers have no place telling anyone how to manage themselves or younger heroes especially Stark he locked kids in cages that's his solution I don't get why it's a problem for him now. They can feel free to dismiss themselves like the gif says.

That is your problem, this is a shared universe. Deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    That is your problem, this is a shared universe. Deal with it
    IDK why you're making the assumption I have a problem with a shared universe a lot of misplaced energy for 1 so wrong.

Last edited by Journey; 04-10-2021 at 03:13 PM.

One panel or more doesn't matter, these not being the x-men who are on the fence doesn't matter. What matters is there are clearly X-men, who believe they are Mutants, and are doing nothing themselves to ensure there isn't an incident.
    Let me help you out because i like debate and discussion. There are actually 4 pages on the one that's missing Scott himself actually mentions what they want them to do is kidnapping before he is cut off so yeah, not that much of a reach to say Cap wanting the xmen to round up children that don't want to go somewhere, even if they are mutant children, is trying to turn them into kidnappers.

cotatalk00.jpg
    cotatalk01.jpg
    cotatalk02.jpg

And that scene was after Pixie and them talked to the cota kids who did not want to come and they did all they could which was report back to Storm and co. What did cap do again?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Let me help you out because i like debate and discussion. There are actually 4 pages on the one that's missing Scott himself actually mentions what they want them to do is kidnapping before he is cut off so yeah, not that much of a reach to say Cap wanting the xmen to round up children that don't want to go somewhere, even if they are mutant children, is trying to turn them into kidnappers.

cotatalk00.jpg
    cotatalk01.jpg
    cotatalk02.jpg

And that scene was after Pixie and them talked to the cota kids who did not want to come and they did all they could which was report back to Storm and co. What did cap do again?
    Thank you for being the one to put this, you acknowledge that the X-men believe need to do something. So why didn't they just tell the Avengers that they are. What is the point of keeping that a secret, just growing of hostility.

BANNED

Brought to them the action and severity of how the law was being enforced with CRADLE, which made storm approach mystique making bringing them in more of a necessity

Thank you for being the one to put this, you acknowledge that the X-men believe need to do something. So why didn't they just tell the Avengers that they are. What is the point of keeping that a secret, just growing of hostility.
    Again you have to read the books. There may have been a delay but if this was released on time it would have went with outlawed, champions, and what is happening in power pack due to the Kamala law. If you have the books I recommend you go back and read it flows much better. So for me I did that and it makes total sense and they were actually polite considering.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Brought to them the action and severity of how the law was being enforced with CRADLE, which made storm approach mystique making bringing them in more of a necessity
    He brought them info they already had so again he didn't help anyone. He wanted to feel important. It was on the news the xmen know of the law and that it is being enforced they helped the champions when cap, carol, and ironman turned their backs on them. So if the turned their backs on their own and then ran off to go be official in wakanda seems a little messed up imo and makes absity no sense why they are here now other than to get someone to do something they once again cannot or will not.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Again you have to read the books. There may have been a delay but if this was released on time it would have went with outlawed, champions, and what is happening in power pack due to the Kamala law. If you have the books I recommend you go back and read it flows much better. So for me I did that and it makes total sense and they were actually polite considering.

That completely ignores what I put, also how are they being polite?

BANNED

He brought them info they already had so again he didn't help anyone. He wanted to feel important. It was on the news the xmen know of the law and that it is being enforced they helped the champions when cap, carol, and ironman turned their backs on them. So if the turned their backs on their own and then ran off to go be official in wakanda seems a little messed up imo and makes absity no sense why they are here now other than to get someone to do something they once again cannot or will not.
    Well I see a clear causation---->action. The CRADLE's extent wasn't news or atleast news to them, Ororo immediately approaching mystique about it seems to suggest this.

The avengers didnt also turn their backs on the champions. It was acknowledged they got caught up in a big crisis in the champions book and cap did help in miles book too. Its a very loaded way to put it.