Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

All this for some kids that are not even mutants lol

What if the kids are post humans? or did that one shot where they met Forge explain that they have suits that give them powers?

Im still confused about that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Wonder what happens when Strom finds out the Children of the Atom are only human?
    I'm curious to who Strom is and how they play into this book!
    It could end up quite awkward if that's revealed.

Also once again everyone looks a bit dumb, considering there are much more ways than Cerebro to identify someone as mutant from a distance.

I loved everything about this preview.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why are the Avengers even here? They don't work for the Government anymore.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why are the Avengers even here? They don't work for the Government anymore.
    For the same reason the xmen had to show up in A vs X, to get finger wagged. And i'm here for it. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I remember reading in Miles Morales Spider-man Cap standing up to Cradle law to have Miles friends who were imprision free(to be fair, they dont have powers, they were just standing up to the law in their school)

BANNED

OK, this was pretty great. Vita needs to be writing good characters, not these pathetic teens. The Avengers can sashay away. Mystique and Storm are NOT having it. "You don't need anything but to check your tone!"

Plus this gem of a busted face (Carol is the Karen of the Marvel Universe).

CarolBarfFace.jpg
    Last edited by PetPigeon; 04-08-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    All this for some kids that are not even mutants lol
    Has this been confirmed yet?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    OK, this was pretty great. Vita needs to be writing good character, not these pathetic teens. The Avengers can sashay away. Mystique and Storm are NOT having it. "You don't need anything but to check your tone!"

CarolBarfFace.jpg
    lmfao that made me laugh
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ehhhhh ... more of this humans versus mutants theme. Everyone sounds like over-the-top jerks. Gonna be hilarious when the X-Men find these non-mutant kids pretending to be them.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Ehhhhh ... more of this humans versus mutants theme. Everyone sounds like over-the-top jerks. Gonna be hilarious when the X-Men find these non-mutant kids pretending to be them.
    Yasssss finally this is exactly how I felt!!!!

I dont like how bitchy storm is and it seems to be adversarial for no reason. Please keep vita away from Storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    OK, this was pretty great. Vita needs to be writing good character, not these pathetic teens. The Avengers can sashay away. Mystique and Storm are NOT having it. "You don't need anything but to check your tone!"

CarolBarfFace.jpg
    We have Emma for that! Hickman even did a poll

This is so weird, they were there just to warn the mutants ad the writer tries to do some drama. Very laughable

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yasssss finally this is exactly how I felt!!!!

I dont like how bitchy storm is and it seems to be adversarial for no reason. Please keep vita away from Storm.
    This is important: there wasn't any reason for this. Wy are they even mad on this preview? hahah

Funny how apparently a Storm is being "advesarial" for stating facts. Was she wrong that cap and them stood up and protected Kamala and co during Outlaw but are now here in the mutant home trying to tell them to do with their own when they can't even get a wrangle on powered super children. So why are they bothering the mutants rather than the people who make the law. They feel it's a bad law they should go talk to their government. If a mutant needs them they can go find them. Maybe one day they will just show up to see "how are mutants?"

In Vita i trust.

And then some are saying how dumb the mutants will look when it comes out they arent mutants but wouldn't the avengers look more dumb. The xmen are on an island and these kids have been running around and the avengers can't even locate them so they wanted mutants to do it for them. Why show up empty handed, bring the perps.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-08-2021 at 12:28 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    We have Emma for that! Hickman even did a poll

This is so weird, they were there just to warn the mutants ad the writer tries to do some drama. Very laughable

This is important: there wasn't any reason for this. Wy are they even mad on this preview? hahah
    Now to be FAIR...Storm looked HIGH as hell in those previews. She was probably upset b/c they were killing her buzz. Just sayin