Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
I mean if you want that good for you I don't see it happening but that's just me. I also don't see the point in bringing in new people to focus on when half the OG cast are blank canvases with stories to be told who barely appear as it is why should they get slighted out of their book to make way for newbies it's unnecessary Runaways has the same cast from their first book & their on 30 plus issues the YA can flourish just aswell with their OG cast. Luna & what's his face can remain in irrelevance.
Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
But the Runaways did replace members. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gib_(Earth-616)

So let's use your logic what makes something good, focus on the main cast. Billy and Teddy are busy, and America at the time also has a book (she is also a new person so it might be better). Which means we have Kate, Eli, Tommy, Cassie, Jonas (can be rebuilt). Basically the OG team minus 2. If that is the case adding members to fill those 2 slots wouldn't push anyone away because they are busy doing their own thing right?
The 2nd line up after Children's crusade really didn't do it for me. I want to see some more charactes tied to Avenger legacys. Either existing like Thunderstrike or make a new one like an previously unknown daughter of Hercules who will become as strong as him.

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
So these kids are not mutants, right? Or are they in a Kate Pryde-style situation? (Although I think it was very clear on Issue #1 that they are not mutants).

And predictably, this thread did not pass the vibe check.
Asked this a few pages back and got this response....

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
No one outside of Marvel offices knows yet. Everything else is just speculation, even if any particular guess proves to be right. And given the willingness to retcon all things mutant, even a definite reveal on panel is no longer the final word anymore.