Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Seems like Krakoa is dealing with a receding hairline epidemic.

I laughed out loud with how Carol was drawn in that panel.

Other than that, I'm curious what the actual meeting will be like between the X-men and their greatest fans.

Call me storm >.<

The art on this is really nice. The dialogue is good to... too bad i really really cannot care about those new characters...specially their designs.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Has this been confirmed yet?
    They didn't go through the gate

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Call me storm >.<
    lol this post made me think of the infamous Havok scene.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    We have Emma for that! Hickman even did a poll

This is so weird, they were there just to warn the mutants ad the writer tries to do some drama. Very laughable

This is important: there wasn't any reason for this. Wy are they even mad on this preview? hahah
    right. vita just doesn't get how to write storm imho. making storm be a bitch is not showing you get the character. im over them and their writing of her. wake me when its over lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    They didn't go through the gate
    They went in the gate and came right back out saying they are on there own... they didn’t hit a wall like kitty did or walk right through like Franklin.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Yes there is a strong denomination of Storm fans waiting for her to buried under rubble and prayed to before she can make any real moves. I'm glad Vita gets the Storm voice i hear in my head an independent one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

They went in the gate and came right back out saying they are on there own... they didn’t hit a wall like kitty did or walk right through like Franklin.
    There were two versions of the last page, one did make it look like they went through the gate the other didn't. They didn't make it through the gate though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Cyclops girl's foot touched the portal, the next page was some incoherent mess and the final page (where there's 2 versions) has her telling the others they're on their own.
    "Cable was right!"

Amazing Member

These in-your-face confrontations between heroes always seem so contrived. Like phones or Skype don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    These in-your-face confrontations between heroes always seem so contrived. Like phones or Skype don't exist.
    I don't know the last time we got a digital call Xavier was giving Franklyn the "bye Felicia."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The Cyclops girl's foot touched the portal, the next page was some incoherent mess and the final page (where there's 2 versions) has her telling the others they're on their own.
    I didn’t know there were two versions. My copy just is weird and leaves it very up in the air...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    somebody gets it. I'm glad to see everyone ain't eating this bologna sandwich all up like it's a filet mignon lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!