Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I didn’t know there were two versions. My copy just is weird and leaves it very up in the air...
    Heres the last page from comixology.

lastpagcota.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I tire of X-characters getting non their high horses when everyone reacts badly to their broad assortment of pet psychopaths being loose

On what Earth does anyone let Mystique take point. Or a moral high ground

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    somebody gets it. I'm glad to see everyone ain't eating this bologna sandwich all up like it's a filet mignon lolol
    Vita issue of Marauders, had this same contrived drama. Seems to be their trademark on x-men stories

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I tire of X-characters getting non their high horses when everyone reacts badly to their broad assortment of pet psychopaths being loose

On what Earth does anyone let Mystique take point. Or a moral high ground
    Not only that, but She is the last person I owuld want to get involved on this. How many times she betrayed the x-men

Astonishing Member

So from what I understand, this happens durring Outlawed. The nation of Krakoa has like a deal where Mutants fall under their laws, but still need to respect the laws of other nations. Since C.R.A.D.L.E. was throwing kids from other nations in centers they will most likely do that to the CotA as well. So the Avengers came over to ask the X-men to talk to them, to avoid that type of incident? Do I have this correct.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Vita issue of Marauders, had this same contrived drama. Seems to be their trademark on x-men stories

Not only that, but She is the last person I owuld want to get involved on this. How many times she betrayed the x-men
    exactly boo!!! yes this is definitely their trademark, which I can't get into. so with that come get me when this mess is over. please and thank you!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

So oddly confrontational. I like their point, but it is over the top. Just give these kids over to the Avengers so they can baby sit them and create a book staring real mutants (New X-men kids) that Vita can write.

Astonishing Member

Frankly you’d expect the Avengers to be a lot more hostile, considering the shit Mystique has personally put Carol through and the fact that Storm did a number on T’Challa who is A) their friend, B) their boss and C) writes their checks considering they are on the outs with the US Government atm

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So from what I understand, this happens durring Outlawed. The nation of Krakoa has like a deal where Mutants fall under their laws, but still need to respect the laws of other nations. Since C.R.A.D.L.E. was throwing kids from other nations in centers they will most likely do that to the CotA as well. So the Avengers came over to ask the X-men to talk to them, to avoid that type of incident? Do I have this correct.
    I'm still trying to figure out what makes them assume these children are mutants rather than regular powered kids or kids in armor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Frankly you’d expect the Avengers to be a lot more hostile, considering the shit Mystique has personally put Carol through and the fact that Storm did a number on T’Challa who is A) their friend, B) their boss and C) writes their checks considering they are on the outs with the US Government atm
    Aren’t T’Challa and Ororo still chill on the low? That would be very petty of them.

Now if Carol swung at Mystique... I certainly wouldn’t blame her.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what makes them assume these children are mutants rather than regular powered kids or kids in armor.
    Considering the stuff mutants go through for merely existing, maybe they figure no one in their right mind would pretend to be a mutant.
    Dark does not mean deep.

tbh the avengers were kinda right here lol. like they were just coming to be helpful and got told to fuck off.

How the hell does this make any sense, they're against the law.

Also the "you only cared about Kamala's Law when it impacted humans" kind of falls on deaf ears when Krakoa refused to give sanctuary to the humans impacted by it when asked to by mutant citizens.

As a Black man who has been low-key threatened by police and others because of things I've had nothing do with... while others get the benefit of the doubt...

Storm and Mystique's reactions make perfect sense.

If you've lived it, you know.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Heres the last page from comixology.

lastpagcota.jpg
    We ever get a reasion why comixology and physically had different art ?