Thread: Spoilers fight

Default Spoilers fight

Kiryu-3 vs. MechaGodzilla (MV)

The only MechaGodzilla to defeat a Godzilla definitively, AKA, the MechaGodzilla from "Godzilla against MechaGodzilla" and "Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S" vs the MechaGodzilla that raised hell for MV Godzilla and Dankey Kang. Who takes it in a Khazan Standard 'bout?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Kiryu-3 vs. MechaGodzilla (MV)

The only MechaGodzilla to defeat a Godzilla definitively, AKA, the MechaGodzilla from "Godzilla against MechaGodzilla" and "Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S" vs the MechaGodzilla that raised hell for MV Godzilla and Dankey Kang. Who takes it in a Khazan Standard 'bout?
    I give it to Kiryu he isn't as fast as MVMG but he has the firepower.

Mechagodzilla crushes him, unless Kiryu can get off the absolute zero cannon. Even still it could quick draw him with its ray and turn Kiryu into slag. If the fight got in close then MG would tear him in half.

Kiryu benefited heavily against Godzilla due to the city landscape. It could use its thrusters to avoid his atomic blast.

Khazan offers no such coverage. MV MechaG is nearly 4x bigger and might even be MORE agile.

Personally I think MVMG thrashes Kiryu. Softens it up with it's faster charging beam weapon then closes in and beats it up in CQC.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Normally I'd say this would be an interesting fight. The spirit of the OG Godzilla vs Ghidorah's Spirit in cyborg bodies

But I agree Stigmazilla. Mecha Godzilla takes this pretty easily.

The only thing Kiryu has this fight is the Absolute Zero Cannon. Problem is that it takes time to power up. Mecha Kevin is almost 40 meters taller, faster, more agile, and and a plethora of impressive weapons to destroy Kiryu.