Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default The Syndicate from Grayson

Is the Syndicate from Grayson going to make a return in DC Comics? Love to see that as a long awaited spinoff from Grayson especially since DC is bringing Wildstorm back (some what)in their books
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

It would be nice if DC had plans for them. It was a cool idea and would fit into cleaning up the spy corner, but I don't see that happening.

I could be wrong, but Bendis doesn't seem to be interested in those spy characters. Plus his Spyral was a different beast compared to Grayson's. Spyral had already cleaned house in Grayson. That was the whole point of the last arc

That said, the Syndicate could re-invent itself out of whatever Checkmate leaves behind. Tiger could easily take Helena's place.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Max Lord's on Wonder Woman, Tiger and Spyral with Bendis, Grifter on Urban Legends. Not this year.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I think the Syndicate is the only thing to save DC’s superhero community from Amanda Waller. She’s using villains from the DCU then recruiting heroes from the multiverse for her Suicide Squad IMO.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4