Default Hotel Transylvania 4: Transformania

Yes a part 4. They say it's the last but they said that about shrek 4 and part 5 is in the works.

https://www.cbr.com/hotel-transylvan...transformania/

[IMG][/IMG]

Think they will ever follow up on the "draks wife is a ghost" tease?

First movie he tells drak strait up "there is said to be a ghost of a woman inside you castle" in draks old house where his wife died. Put two in two together there drak! You have ghosts at the hotel so you know there are ghosts! You think they would follow up on that tease of info but 3 movies and a short and still nothing! Why put that info in the film if your going to drop it right away?

Without Genndy Tartakovsky directing, it might not be as fun.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I really liked the first one, but by 3 it felt like they were already scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I really liked the first one, but by 3 it felt like they were already scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    I actually like 3 the best. YMMV
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Liked the first the most. Third was mindless fun but didn't really like the second one. Shorts were fine also.

Incredible Member

The only purpose of these movies is to give Mel Brooks a job as far as I'm concerned.

Astonishing Member

With such title "Transformania", I already suspected it would involve monsters turned into humans and/or viceversa.

You know? There's an interesting detail around here. It's obvious that monsters and humans age differently, and while a monster can remain the same for a couple of centuries, a human life won't last so much. Which means Davis and Johnny's marriage face a big problem. In 50 years in the future, Mavis might remain the same, but Johnny will be an old man already. So, if this fact is brought into the film, do you think Mavis will decide to become human and age alongside Johnny? It would be an interesting twist.

The same can happen between Drac and Erica, only maybe Erica will decide to become a monster (a vampire) to stay with Drac. What do you think?