Default Scorpiana (Club of Villains)

First appearance: Batman #676 (June 2008):

Unfortunately, she's only shown as a member of what is being called the "Club of Villains", a group composed of those who have gone up against the international heroes from the "Club of Heroes".

We also don't get to see Scorpiana in action in the following issue, Batman #677.

Things look much more promising for her appearance in Batman #678 (August 2008) when she goes up against Nightwing!

But, alas and alack, we never get to see how that confrontation goes, except for the fact that Dick later winds up imprisoned in Arkham Asylum somehow.

At least in later issues we eventually get to see Scorpiana do more than just stand around and pose.

Well that leads me to the immediate conclusion that she kicked his butt solo.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well that leads me to the immediate conclusion that she kicked his butt solo.
    That is a distinct possibility, but there may have been somebody else present as well, since Dick was also fighting gladiator henchmen. And in that same issue, both Pierrot Lunaire and Swagman tried to take out Tim. Previously, Le Bossu and King Kraken captured and subdued Alfred.

By the way, here's the first we see of Dick after that encounter:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Scorpiana was in the surgical room with Le Bossu and a bunch of other henchmen about to lobotomize Dick when he regained his senses, immediately freed himself, trashed everyone in the room off screen before leaving them locked in, so I think she simply inject him with the blue scorpion venom from the back while he's distracted by Tim cutting off in the middle of the call.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That is a distinct possibility, but there may have been somebody else present as well, since Dick was also fighting gladiator henchmen. And in that same issue, both Pierrot Lunaire and Swagman tried to take out Tim. Previously, Le Bossu and King Kraken captured and subdued Alfred.

By the way, here's the first we see of Dick after that encounter:
    well I was thinking the last panel was Dick facing Scorpiana, but if he's not.... yeah, could be she just jumped him while his back was turned.

Also... Robin's cape looks large enough to be used as a sail on a small yacht.