Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fans Call For Birds of Prey Spinoff: #BlackCanaryHBOSeries trends

https://screenrant.com/black-canary-...-prey-spinoff/

Nothing official yet Fans are trying to get this to happen Think I'd rather a Huntress show personally.
    Last edited by choptop; 04-11-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Think I'd rather a Huntress show personally.
    You should put it in titles that this is something that fans are trying to twitter/hashtag into being and not an official thing yet. Thought this was approved and in the works on the title, so now deflated.

Oh not real ok. Thought it was legit happening was clicking to find out if it was new or Smollet was coming back. She's a horrible inaccurate Black Canary but I liked her in Birds of Prey. Oh well I think WBs Is done listening to hashtags

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    You should put it in titles that this is something that fans are trying to twitter/hashtag into being and not an official thing yet. Thought this was approved and in the works on the title, so now deflated.
    My bad updated it.

My bad updated it.
    It's ok, easy thing to not think of.

I doubt that anything will happen with this. But I hope they prove me wrong, I'm a fan of the movie, and the only complaint I had about Smollett was her nose ring which is just a nitpick really. Plus it'd improve the chances of a sequel which I still want.

Mighty Member

Nothing official yet Fans are trying to get this to happen Think I'd rather a Huntress show personally.
    I'll watch it, if it becomes a thing. Smollett was my favorite part of the film.

I haven't seen Birds of Prey yet so I'm neutral on it.

the action in BoP was so sloppy that it looked like they were just playing
    if she gets a series, hopefully they can find a good stuntwoman who can do the action scenes for her
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-11-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Would rather see the characters come back in a movie (why haven't we gotten a Huntress movie?), but a Birds of Prey TV show/miniseries with either one or the entire cast could work really well as a TV show. Have Canary (and/or whoever else comes back) dealing with a new crime ring wanting to take over Black Mask's empire or something.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Looks like there trying to do the same for Batman.

https://screenrant.com/batman-ben-af...aign-trending/

Looks like there trying to do the same for Batman.

https://screenrant.com/batman-ben-af...aign-trending/
    I would LOVE for the Batfleck movie to get made, but would Ben Affleck be willing to do it still?

BANNED

I would enjoy a spinoff so these characters get more fleshed out screen time. I was disappointed in the movie because it had the Bids of Prey as the appetizers and sides while Harley was the main course.

BANNED

No, No, Nope.

This is however what I said in the likes and dislike about Marvel and DC. DC does not have a strong creative business plan and while they were right to listen to the Snyder fans, they should step back and rethink before they do anything with birds of prey. Also who are these fans anyway calling for spinoffs? let me guess? twitter?

DC needs to put this aside and focus now on The Green Lantern Corps series? also what is happening with Ben Affleck's Batman? Let DC sort out those things first. before they even try to revisit anything from Birds of Prey.

Would be cool but feel's like Smollett's cache has risen since BoP due to her standout performance in Lovecraft country, my guess is she will move on to bigger projects centered more on dramatic performances rather than an action series... i wonder if she would even be interested in revisiting what was a fairly one-dimensional character (as depicted in BoP). its not quite at the same level as getting Mary Elizabeth Winstead to commit to doing a Huntress series but not that far off either. just my opinions of course