Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm a bit concerned that going forward, the Galanthi plot will detract from the characters and world-building that's been done. This turn of the century London coming to terms with the Touched as a new element in their society has spawned several storylines, and a bunch of characters. I'm fine with taking the time to getting to know them and exploring the culture and how some characters cope with this upheaval. But now that everyone is going to be let in on the secret, I hope we don't lose all that for a more straight-forward, agenda-driven mission from True and the others and anyone on the periphery will lose relevance if they're not participating in the "real" story. If that makes sense...?

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

A disappointing end to a great start.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    A disappointing end to a great start.
    I'm really trying to stay away from saying this because it's just a hop, skip and a jump from saying "They need Whedon to make this work" but.....yeah your right.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest