Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

I like using mutants not typically associated with the X-Men. seems he wants to use some good underused characters. Fixx somehow even got mentioned a character I liked from X-Factor that never popped up again.

Sabra getting used is nice but that art doesn't look much like her.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Very happy they picked one of my questions!

I love Steve Orlando's writing and after learning he's a Storm fan I'm even more convinced he needs to write an ongoing book for the X-office.

So the X-Men vs the Boys/ the Authority. Can't wait

Marrow looks horrid. Who ever is drawing her needs to look at the latest Marauders issue and take notes goodness

Won't be checking out the heroes reborn stuff but orlando is a solid writer. enjoyed his supergirl and wonder woman. curse of the man-thing is off to a great start too and uses holdrecultre so it's nice to see hickman stuff being expanded on.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Marrow looks horrid. Who ever is drawing her needs to look at the latest Marauders issue and take notes goodness
    She is design wise a bit all over the place currently. The editor does not seem to bother with it, which is funny seeing how most of the usual backround characters seem to have consistent designs. But this one c-lister somehow seems to cause everyone to design her differently.

In Marauders she looks mostly like her X-men Blue version but without the pink hair, in the Women of Marvel One-shot she looks somewhat like her X-force version but with orange/brown hair and in the Man Thing oneshot she has weirdly long pink hair (last time she had that was Weapon X) and a weird bone crest around her face that reminds me to the Alan Davis redesign from back in the 90's.
    Oh and in Hox/Pox when she appeared on Krakoa she was in her Joe Mad classic design.

And we might still get a oneshot of her reacting to not making the vote for the X-men, likely with yet another stark different design.

As for the Man Thing design. Besides the hair being unfitting and the weird bone crest around the face. I think the primarily yellow outfit clashes a bit with her overall character, the boots look painted on and her top doesn't look right with the exposed shoulders. There is a pice of fanart of her in a yellow and black uniform by Sophie Campbell which i think would have looked better as basis and more consistent with her appearance in Marauders.

Though i'm not complaining, 3 appearances in 2 months is allready a win for her. If only writers could figure out or establish again what the hell her personality and character is anyway. Well besides being angry.

She's A Lifebringer

She's A Lifebringer

What that **** is that "Heroes Reborn" event?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    What that **** is that "Heroes Reborn" event?
    Reality re-write where the Avengers don't exist and the Squadron Supreme assumed their place as Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

My biggest hope for Magneto and the Mutant Force is that it raises Frenzy's profile even more. She has really shined in SWORD. I think the time is right for her to become a more prominent part of the mutant world.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    I like using mutants not typically associated with the X-Men. seems he wants to use some good underused characters. Fixx somehow even got mentioned a character I liked from X-Factor that never popped up again.

Sabra getting used is nice but that art doesn't look much like her.
    Love that!!! He mentioned Vanguard too!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume