Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    well he beat firelord correct? Aint that the strongest opponent he ever beat?
    Yes. He went berserk after figuring he had nothing else to lose and pummeled Firelord almost to death with nothing but his fists and his speed, since Firelord couldn't react fast enough to avoid catching those hands.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I sure hope not. I do not want a “Touchy, Feely” story. I would like to see a Spider-Man versus Star fight filled issue ( not even much Peter), with a Spider-Man victory by outsmarting her like he did versus Juggernaut.
    I want a fight if they get Peter to win it by outsmarting while also saving lives.I don't want Peter getting trashed on for no reason

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. He went berserk after figuring he had nothing else to lose and pummeled Firelord almost to death with nothing but his fists and his speed, since Firelord couldn't react fast enough to avoid catching those hands.
    Most people call it PIS and it is but not to the extent most people believe.They talk about it like Spider-man could not touch him.Spiderman could do some damage considering he kicked iron man ass thrice(civil war webs,identity crisis who am I and the 2020 one) and once in what if.I think Spider-man could take him if he used his brain to come up with something to weaken him.ock came up with a cosmic power absorber and Pete is much smarter than ock as stated by ock so he could definetly pull it.
    Again I hope Peter gets a great fight.I don't want him getting thrashed.I want good Spidey action with intelligence(like dark knight).But it sounds like story will focus on star which worries me.